Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471 ... LastLast

Two skewers t0 can fit into a volg easy. You can also fit one skewer t0 and PUT into a volg combo aswell. But for that one you need to be at point blank range and have perfect timing on the ja.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Does procing a just guard through the use of the Charge Parry skill apply the effects of skills and rings such as Just Guard PP Gain, Healing Guard, and JG Sonic Arrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Littleleo View Post
    Does procing a just guard through the use of the Charge Parry skill apply the effects of skills and rings such as Just Guard PP Gain, Healing Guard, and JG Sonic Arrow?
    Yep. Although the PA Rings will only work if the proper weapon is equipped, I believe. Never mind about the PA ring. This even works with Tech C Parrying.
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 25, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Just the PP gain and Healing Guard. It would suck if it canceled your PA for Sonic Arrow.

I went ahead and changed from guard stance to fury stance to see the difference it would make on Solo PD. (mainly a sword user)
    In Guard Stance I can't clear the quest no matter what I try, in Fury Stance I cleared it in 18:44 on my second try so I guess I could do a bit better...
    However, the damage I deal in Fury Stance is clearly *not that much superior*.

I used to think that Oh, obviously once I'm rocking fury stance I will see the kind of stupid damage numbers I see in those videos but no. Just, no.
    I do remember making about twice the usual damage with Over End, but Nova Strike was about 25% better at best. Didn't test Ignite Parry as I was more interested into actually clearing the quest first.
    I just don't get it. Using my power units doesn't really change anything. (they're bland units, +100Atk +6PP each or so)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Maxed Fury(all passives and such) is around 70% extra damage as opposed to having no stance. If your damage fluctuates a lot with sword, it could be because of the gear. You want to keep gear maxed at all times to keep damage high.

Fury is only 1.45 multiplied together. I think you're adding JA bonus to it, which isn't fury only, anyone taking guard stance would be taking JA Bonus just the same as a fury stance user would do. Fury stance and JA comes out to 1.76 while just JA bonuses come out to 1.21. If you were actively doing just guards that could jump up to 1.45 with guard stance advance. Just throwing those numbers out there, Hu/Su is still a better option if you want to be tanky.

25% more damage on a multi hitting attack is pretty good. If you're having trouble clearing, might be your PA usage too. Nova strike is bad to use for bossing unless it's something like Magatsu where you want to stay still. Using something like Guilty Break > Rising Edge > Overend/RideSlasher/Rising Edge. Overend when you know the last hit will connect, RideSlasher when you can get all the hits while facing the enemy, and RisingEdge can't go wrong.

I don't see any mention of JATA being Fi only on the skill tree but I don't see any results with it either. Does Hu benefit from it at all?
    I have a sword with sacrifice bite 0, guilty break and nova. Another slot has the same sword with Ignite Parry, Rising Edge and Over End.
    Guilty Break -> Nova on boss parts will hit all 6 times with great accuracy except when the bss is changing phase. Edge -> OE is great, I agree!
    Sometimes I go for volg -> skewer but it misses a lot on Double. I don't have much trouble but I feel like close to 6 minutes is too long... Espescially since the cars are really hit or miss.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Yeah, TAJA definitely affects all PAs>into other PAs/Techs, and vice versa. I heard a lot of people here mention a regular JA Rising Edge is still better than a TAJA Nova Slash though.

So yeah, how are the JG Counter rings? I usually use Gear Save, it's mandatory for Sword and automatic use of crafted Rising Flag on Partizan sounds like it will screw me over, but apparently JG Heavenly Fall on WL is damn strong and WL doesn't need Gear Save as much as Sword either.