Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 276774757677787980 ... LastLast

are we talking about stun concido
    https://streamable.com/iumxn
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFX5iWUQYvg An endless solo. Don't do it, but if you do, feel free to ask me for advice. I can give advice on every stage unfortunately.

Currently running photon reduction S1-S3 with S4 heavenly protection.

What are the other, or if any better, ssa choices for an EX partizan?

Quote Originally Posted by midend View Post
    Currently running photon reduction S1-S3 with S4 heavenly protection.

What are the other, or if any better, ssa choices for an EX partizan?
    All damages SSA work well with partizan. Radiating Grace is notably good because it boosts dance recovery by a fair bit, especially if you couple wth photon drink PP recovery effect. Cursed radiance is also very good if you don't mind facetanking and exploiting poison ticks to recover PP. Flowing Grace is insane expensive, but also a very solid SSA for partizan

So I thought of something with Sac Bite0. You can have one sword for damage only, and another you can make with all Radiant Strike SSAs just for Sac Bite.

Just be careful swapping Swords, if you're mid-PA it won't deal damage anymore.

What's the current best wired lance build/PAs/weapons/abilites. I've been messing around with swords for a bit too long so I'm not sure whats good anymore.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    So I thought of something with Sac Bite0. You can have one sword for damage only, and another you can make with all Radiant Strike SSAs just for Sac Bite.

Just be careful swapping Swords, if you're mid-PA it won't deal damage anymore.
    I've actually seen a number of HUs doing this.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    What's the current best wired lance build/PAs/weapons/abilites. I've been messing around with swords for a bit too long so I'm not sure whats good anymore.
    WL builds are usual HU builds, with Automate being a lot more essential due to WL being forced to facetank in many situations.

PAs :
    -Adapt Spin 5PP, great travel PA, great freedom of movement to set other PAs, superb TAJA opener due to the fast JA window, and even has generous invul. Should be your most used PA despite iit doing a negligible amount of damage on its own.
    -Other Cyclone 0. solid DPS, very solid DPP, big area of effect with some movement. This is your go-to to melt mini-bosses and/or tougher mobs. Caveat is you're locked in the spin animation for at least some time, so you'll eat a lot of damage.
    -Holding Current : the mash to win. solid burst, nice damage, but similar to other cyclone, locks you into the animation, forcing you to facetank, and require specific spacing and/or slow enemies to work correctly
    -Heavenly Fall, a faster evasive PA with solid damage against bosses.
    -Kaiser Rise, WL's projectile, kind of on the weak side but is useful for building gear and dealing with ranged enemies
    Special mentions to some other more situational PAs like Grapple Charge (another cool bossing PA) Other Spin (for grouping up mobs) and Air pocket Swing (to gain height)

most people go for Atra EX WL with Gunslash S4 (with or without Automate, depending on your HP pool and needs) to be able to sustain WL facetanking. S2 Sturdy recovery on any WL only supporting SSA 1-3 is a decent alternative.

Well, last time I checked it's not ep 2 anymore so why is anyone still recommending Holding Current?

It requires too much precision and only works if you are really good at it AND the target is not moving AND you are in no risk to get interrupted. If you are not at the perfect distance but just a few millimetres off the dps will drop quite a lot and even at perfect distance it's weaker than Heavenly Fall which has a very short animation and can be chained / taja'd easily.
    Fall has low range but it doesn't have to be perfect so just being close means you'll hit for full damage. Oh and it has good dpp, not as good as current but easily good enough that you can spam it.

Oh and Kaiser Rise is extremely important cause it maxes gear and WL gear gives a 30% damage boost. So you'll have to use it relatively often to maintain gear.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Well, last time I checked it's not ep 2 anymore so why is anyone still recommending Holding Current?

It requires too much precision and only works if you are really good at it AND the target is not moving AND you are in no risk to get interrupted. If you are not at the perfect distance but just a few millimetres off the dps will drop quite a lot and even at perfect distance it's weaker than Heavenly Fall which has a very short animation and can be chained / taja'd easily.
    Fall has low range but it doesn't have to be perfect so just being close means you'll hit for full damage. Oh and it has good dpp, not as good as current but easily good enough that you can spam it.

Oh and Kaiser Rise is extremely important cause it maxes gear and WL gear gives a 30% damage boost. So you'll have to use it relatively often to maintain gear.
    Heavenly Fall is definitely the PA I used the most for damage but after coming back to the game and then back to lances it seemed that alot of the mobs that I'm usually fighting seem hard to hit with it. If i remember correctly they have to be near ground level to be hit by the damage. Correct me if I'm wrong.