Page 66 of 85 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976 ... LastLast

Hu/br only if you are planing to use a dragonslayer with weaponoid potential, hu/fi otherwise

Regardless of choice, for hu main the L ring Hunter Gear Save is a must have. If your main unit set for hunter includes a 12* unit then you can add its effect to it.

For R-ring there are several good choices, pp convert, perfect keep, attack advance (for hu/fi), killing bonus, etc...
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Can Hunter/Fighter easier to solo Solo PD than SuBr or SuGu? I seem to need at least 1.5-1.6k Hp to actually beat this quest... >.>;

Honestly, Su is probably the easiest of all classes since you only need to explode pillows at it. You get mirage step too, so timing for dodges shouldnt be a problem.

That being said, if you dont care for S rank then hunter can easily cheese it without skill, though I would recommend brhu over hufi for braindead steamrolling.

I have some questions regarding skills.

Charge Parrying: I have 1 point in it and I still fly away most of the time, would 3 or 5 points help more?

War Brave: when 5 body's aggro me then I get +15% damage bonus for 30 seconds.Let's say those 5 body's still aggro me after 30sec is over, do I get the full +15% boost when I activate it(War Cry) again?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I have some questions regarding skills.

Charge Parrying: I have 1 point in it and I still fly away most of the time, would 3 or 5 points help more?

War Brave: when 5 body's aggro me then I get +15% damage bonus for 30 seconds.Let's say those 5 body's still aggro me after 30sec is over, do I get the full +15% boost when I activate it(War Cry) again?
    On Charge Parry: If you main sword, full points in charge parry is pretty much recommended. With full gear you're pretty much invulnerable as long as you use charge PAs, which pretty comprises most of sword's PAs
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    On Charge Parry: If you main sword, full points in charge parry is pretty much recommended. With full gear you're pretty much invulnerable as long as you use charge PAs, which pretty comprises most of sword's PAs
    Thanks.
    I'm happy about the 2nd part. But not enough skillpoints.

I wanted to do something like this.

I need to reset my skill tree again for this.

Idk if I can find the video but I saw a video where a guy was doing various ways of using Vol Balg but one instant he did Trick Rave but seem like he was able to skip the kick part (where you kick the partisan upward followed by the downward attack)

Is that a thing I don't know about?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Here is the build i'm aiming for right now. I would appreciate some criticism since I am kind of new to PSO2 (only mid 50 as we speak but played PSO and PSZ before)
    Male Cast Hu/Fi:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000jdB0000006
    Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by SS4 View Post
    Here is the build i'm aiming for right now. I would appreciate some criticism since I am kind of new to PSO2 (only mid 50 as we speak but played PSO and PSZ before)
    Male Cast Hu/Fi:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000jdB0000006
    Thx.
    Alright overall, but if you main Sword, max out Charge Parrying, since it gives you invulnerability half the time.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Thats a good point but besides taking 2 point out of Flash guard, where would you get the other 3 points to max it?