Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    . swiki said For swords, there are charge padding and ignite padling so it's easy to use them properly. and got my hopes up for nothing, I guess i'll look for some other ring.
    "For swords, there are charge padding and ignite padling so it's easy to use them properly.
    Penetration attack reaches middle distance, gear accumulation is also good, so it will be perfect performance as strengthening JG.
    Tight strategies such as high density attacks and rough battle are prevented collectively by charge paring, Ignite Pearl for aborted short range attacks, and JG Sonic for a single attack away from distance."

Read the entire thing next time, especially if it's in another language. Here:
    "It's easy to use this ring alongside charge parrying and ignition parry(they synergize well). The JG sonic arrow reaches middle distance, and builds gear well(it's free, so why not). Last line is saying you will be charge parrying up close anyways while dealing lots of damage, and using Ignition Parry when able at close range, making JG Sonic a nice option to block when you're far away."

Guilty Break is pretty good at distance now, so I would just charge parry with that to get up in the enemies face again to damage anyways, but the JG Sonic Arrow is still good if you want to regain PP and still deal damage, or are able to hit multiple targets for higher damage. 20pp for free damage is still pretty good imo if you're running real low, or empty regardless.

What are the recommended PA combos for a Hu/Fi partisan user for both bossing and mobbing?

I recently tried maining Hu and just wanna ask, what's the best movement and gap closer PA?
    You know, something to help chase down a god dammed oversized lizard that likes to jump around... A LOT >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    What are the recommended PA combos for a Hu/Fi partisan user for both bossing and mobbing?
    Bossing is all about Volg combos
    Volg > Slide end > assault buster > bandersnatch for big parry windows and damage, but PP intensive
    - Volg > assault buster > bandersnatch > assault buster to change parry windows and reach farther targets
    - Volg > Slide > trick Rave. Second best damage, instantly refills gear with Trick Rave for sustained combos
    -Volg > Zenith Throw. Less damage but very PP efficient, and PP positive if you let post dance happen for both Volg and Zenith
    There are other more situational combos but those are your BnBs

Main mobbing PA is Slide End (pretty much Brightness End 1.0), Speed Rain and Sacred Skewer 0 for linear AoE. Slide Shaker is kind of weak but wide AoE and pretty cheap PP wise, so great to kill trash. Trick Rave is a great option for tight/zondeeled packs

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    I recently tried maining Hu and just wanna ask, what's the best movement and gap closer PA?
    You know, something to help chase down a god dammed oversized lizard that likes to jump around... A LOT >.>
    Adapt Spin for WL, Guilty Break for Sword, Rising Flag 0 for Part.

Adapt is best movement and PP economy but super weak, GB is a bit slower and expensive but does a ton of damage full charge with lv3 gear (so you can't really just switch to Sword to use it). Rising Flag is overall very meh for travel, altho damage is very solid

You could also use multi-class weapons with innate travel PAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    snip.
    thank you ever so much!

I haven't updated my hunter build in quite sometime could anyone give me a recommended tree for damage? I mostly like to use wired lances and swords but I do use partisans every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    I haven't updated my hunter build in quite sometime could anyone give me a recommended tree for damage? I mostly like to use wired lances and swords but I do use partisans every now and then.
    Pure damage build if you're able do guard/parry. http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...000dBIb0000008

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    I recommend one of this 2 tree:

Fury Stance:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...000dBIb0000008

Guard Stance:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...000dBIb0000008

Choice your better style

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    snip.
    What would you recommend for a boss that moves ALOT? (mothers hands for example) because I have a tough time doing vol combos to the point where my damage ends up being absolute pants compared to what it should be. I'm new at hunter and everything so I'm sure a good chunk of it is down to my finesse and how well I carry the class but would you say the learning curve for hunter is pretty high for bossing, especially bosses that move alot. Do you have any recommendations? because I would love to improve.

Rising flag t0 to close the distance, or Volg+ Sacred Skewer T0 for range attacks. Volg + Speed rain X2 is another option for range volg combos. I prefer volg>ass buster >trick wave for more mobile targets, but thats just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!