Page 27 of 85 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829303777 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    ... are swords or spears more fun?
    You'll probably enjoy wired lances and/or partizans more. Swords are powerful, but their attacks are slow and medium range... If you don't know how to use them:

An example of wired lances:

Note that this video is ~2 years old, so wired lances are definitively better than this.

Gunslashes are an excellent option, just remember you can't guard with them so you must be extra careful:

Hope this helps.

How do revolucio series hunter weapons (sword, partizan and wired lance) fare against ares series?

heres a recent video i made with WL, shows more PAs than just holding current spam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWphaLoH5_E (not perfect quality sorry, i dont have a wide screen monitor)
    Last edited by Batty; May 9, 2016 at 07:25 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    How do revolucio series hunter weapons (sword, partizan and wired lance) fare against ares series?
    I'd say they are more or less the same, save for when you have max PB gauge, in that case ares becomes stronger by a tiny bit. The relative ease of CF completion for revolucio tho (esp. for partizan and sword), and its vastly less use of lambda grinders and meseta for upgrading, makes it far better overall imo though, if you don't have any of the two yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    I'd say they are more or less the same, save for when you have max PB gauge, in that case ares becomes stronger by a tiny bit. The relative ease of CF completion for revolucio tho (esp. for partizan and sword), and its vastly less use of lambda grinders and meseta for upgrading, makes it far better overall imo though, if you don't have any of the two yet.
    Light attribute changers cost 7m at the moment in ship2. So the revolucio's low grinding fee is pretty much equalized by the high cost of attribute changers. Unless you don't want it to be light attributed.

Can someone give an approximation of how fast can hufi with helix unicorn or julius nifta pb fill the pb to the max? Filling the bar in TDs should be quite easy, I guess? But what about when bossing (magatsu, PD, ...) with partizans or wl?
    Last edited by Orangemelon; May 10, 2016 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    Light attribute changers cost 7m at the moment in ship2. So the revolucio's low grinding fee is pretty much equalized by the high cost of attribute changers. Unless you don't want it to be light attributed.

Can someone give an approximation of how fast can hufi with helix unicorn or julius nifta pb fill the pb to the max? Filling the bar in TDs should be quite easy, I guess? But what about when bossing (magatsu, PD, ...) with partizans or wl?
    You will not even come close to filling even ketos PB bar in a boss eq unless you tank a load of damage consistently.

I heard Trick Rave got buffed but I dunno what's different about it?
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Well, not much different, just nearly double the power
    According to swiki: power up by 1.8, PP down to 20, range expanded.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Simple enough I guess. But thanks to 3 button layout I can throw it in a palette just for fun.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Anyone know of a good Pure DPS hunter build in 2016?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106