Page 30 of 85 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132334080 ... LastLast

naw ur still on drugs orbit does more and pp regen>>>>>>>>hp regen every 40 seconds

Where did I even say Seiga is better than Orbit. Orbit only has considerable advantages over Seiga when you have to regen PP without hitting things anyway. You don't even need to run TD4 for Seiga to get it in a reasonable amount of time.

I'd take Sega sword over orbit just because it looks better.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

what are the best twin daggers and double saber a hunter can use?

Daggers:
    Apprentice Grudge - Tech Arts JA damage boost of 14%, and innate Zanverse.
    Evil Ikukiri - 15% damage, PP Recovery +10%, and -10% health every 20 seconds.

Double Sabers:
    Rig Izant - 16% damage damage to everything except dragon-kin. It's somewhat costly.
    Idaten - 10% damage boost while in the air.

Any particular reason as to why you want to use a DS as a Hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Daggers:
    Apprentice Grudge - Tech Arts JA damage boost of 14%, and innate Zanverse.
    Evil Ikukiri - 15% damage, PP Recovery +10%, and -10% health every 20 seconds.

Double Sabers:
    Rig Izant - 16% damage damage to everything except dragon-kin. It's somewhat costly.
    Idaten - 10% damage boost while in the air.

Any particular reason as to why you want to use a DS as a Hunter?
    Just for fun I dont have another skill tree so I cant make a dedicated fighter page

So I was wondering, what's the purpose of points on Chase on Hu/Fi tree? Does Hu/Fi have status effects other than Stun on Stun Concido skill or do people add something like burn/freeze on their stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

You affix your weapon with some stuff which usually means you lose like 20 attack give or take. Generally freeze is kinda bad for the purpose of chase since it breaks with damage but anything else is ok, except panic can kinda piss people off. Other than that as silly as it sounds you can just count on other people putting status effects on enemies. Forces in particular do it a lot in Ultimate just doing their stuff. Stuns are kinda bad cause they go away with next hi bare some exceptions, so unless happen to proc bind it means no more chase.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    So I was wondering, what's the purpose of points on Chase on Hu/Fi tree? Does Hu/Fi have status effects other than Stun on Stun Concido skill or do people add something like burn/freeze on their stuff?
    Most likely the latter. Is useful if you farm in ultimate quests, where you can inflict status on monsters quite easily; also works if you make a Hu/Fi and a Te/Fi on a single character. Other than that, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    You affix your weapon with some stuff which usually means you lose like 20 attack give or take. Generally freeze is kinda bad for the purpose of chase since it breaks with damage but anything else is ok, except panic can kinda piss people off. Other than that as silly as it sounds you can just count on other people putting status effects on enemies. Forces in particular do it a lot in Ultimate just doing their stuff. Stuns are kinda bad cause they go away with next hi bare some exceptions, so unless happen to proc bind it means no more chase.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    Most likely the latter. Is useful if you farm in ultimate quests, where you can inflict status on monsters quite easily; also works if you make a Hu/Fi and a Te/Fi on a single character. Other than that, not so much.
    I see, well it's just that fi sub on hu main tree has a lot of leftover points after getting all relevant skills and i was wondering whether chase is better than wise stance route (which on hu main rarely sees use). Guess it's time to slap on mirage or burn and hope for RNG to afflict status. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.