Page 31 of 85 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233344181 ... LastLast

I'm wondering if Flash Guard is worth getting. I have 16 SP left over right now so I can throw 3 into Guard Stance and then the other 10 into Flash Guard, but I wanna know if the 20% damage reduction is a core skill for Hunters.

Its not because you can't use those skills without deactivating fury stance. What is this sub class(for what class) or a main class?
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

I thought Flash Guard 1/2 are Guard-Stance-independent passive skills?
    For me I rather go Automate than Flash Guard.

So, is there like any reason to go WL? Sword for mobbing, partisan for everything. WL has.... Other Spin?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    I thought Flash Guard 1/2 are Guard-Stance-independent passive skills?
    For me I rather go Automate than Flash Guard.

So, is there like any reason to go WL? Sword for mobbing, partisan for everything. WL has.... Other Spin?
    I use WL for everything other spin is great for mobbing

think all weapons are good its just preference

Well, I have a feeling that WL is way behind partisan in term of single target DPS. Maybe have a little more range and utility than sword for mobbing.
    Still play it anyway since I like WL
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

@nguuuquaaa

Yes, Flash Guard doesn't need Guard Stance activated to get the effect. 3 points into Guard Stance is just the requirement to get the useful skills (Automate Halfline, Massive Hunter) and should never be used. xD
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Speaking of wired lances, Adapt Spin is actually super useful if you're using the 3button controls. It doesn't work in a combo, but being able to just use it for the I frames and/or some mobility is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Speaking of wired lances, Adapt Spin is actually super useful if you're using the 3button controls. It doesn't work in a combo, but being able to just use it for the I frames and/or some mobility is great.
    it's pretty good for TAJAing holding current also.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Its not because you can't use those skills without deactivating fury stance. What is this sub class(for what class) or a main class?
    Main class.

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    @nguuuquaaa

Yes, Flash Guard doesn't need Guard Stance activated to get the effect. 3 points into Guard Stance is just the requirement to get the useful skills (Automate Halfline, Massive Hunter) and should never be used. xD
    So it is a passive skill? Okay then I'll throw my remaining points into there when I get the chance. I'm level 62 right now with 5 points so I'll throw my remaining 13 into the flash guard skills.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    it's pretty good for TAJAing holding current also.
    honestly found it extremely useful for TAJAing with heavenly fall. Plus using it to get back in range to use it on certain bosses that you may back off of due to the some jump back heavenly does.