Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Ah, yes, I remembered SonicArrow fills a lot of gear for each hit ...... that's before SacrificeBite buff (gear filling), I think.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS

hunter discussion?

more like hunter shitposting

hurrr subclass and shit

more news at 11

Say, if I got these kind of damage from UQ Lilipa ..... Too bad it's old weapon, not current weapon. It's not possible atm.

Spoiler!

Is it gonna be possible to get 1 damage taken (changing that 9 damage taken into 1), should I change my affixes to Astral + Ability3?
    That'll mean ..... +50 Def for each units, and +50 from weapon Giving a total of 200 more def, and +60 Attacks (+15 x4 from Ability3)

Since the most expensive fodder will be SoulCatalyst only ..... 1 fodder for 5 of 6 affixes I needed, 1 DarknessSoul + 1 affix (maybe).

Sure, I'll sacrifice Stamina3 to get Ability3 though. But, if it's possible to get 1 damage, it'll be funny LOL

Note : Using almost the usual FuryStance Tree (modified version from when the SS is taken) and 200 S-Atk Mag, of course. Drinks are ShiftaDrink
    It's under DebandCut + DebandToughness too.
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 7, 2016 at 06:15 AM.
    - Ship 2 -

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Say, if I got these kind of damage from UQ Lilipa ..... Too bad it's old weapon, not current weapon. It's not possible atm.

Spoiler!

Is it gonna be possible to get 1 damage taken (changing that 9 damage taken into 1), should I change my affixes to Astral + Ability3?
    That'll mean ..... +50 Def for each units, and +50 from weapon Giving a total of 200 more def, and +60 Attacks (+15 x4 from Ability3)

Since the most expensive fodder will be SoulCatalyst only ..... 1 fodder for 5 of 6 affixes I needed, 1 DarknessSoul + 1 affix (maybe).

Sure, I'll sacrifice Stamina3 to get Ability3 though. But, if it's possible to get 1 damage, it'll be funny LOL

Note : Using almost the usual FuryStance Tree (modified version from when the SS is taken) and 200 S-Atk Mag, of course. Drinks are ShiftaDrink
    It's under DebandCut + DebandToughness too.
    I think it'd be much better using t-def special unit craft due to it give %all resist instead of doing a round-about way re-affixing your gear.

Well, T-Def special only give T-damage resist and elemental resistance ._.

I'm using default DragonEx (Lv3) Units ... gave 5% S-Def, I think.
    - Ship 2 -

I like to use Sac Bite->Overend for TAJA against things that really can't be grabbed by Sac.

On the topic of how they should fix Hunter:

Honestly, I think the stances shouldn't be thought of as "one is offense and the other is defense". I think the stances should change how your characters acts, and changes how PAs work altogether.

Fury Stance will give your character more attack speed and make him/her more reckless. PAs make cost less PP and be faster, the step being similar to it's function now, maybe change the weapon actions.

Defensive Stance would give your character more tankiness while being more poised kind of guy, while still giving him power in some way(maybe make attacks scale off of hp and defenses, but not as much?). Weapon actions are better guards, PAs change to be a bit slower, but more powerful cost a bit more PP. Step can be something like a shield bash.

Rough idea of what is in my head of how I would like to see Hunter. Probably won't happen tho.

Why would you have a TAJA combo? You are supposed to combo PA into PA depending on what you need. The only real useful starter it Guilty Break from distance into any other PA since it offers you no wasted time and good damage.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Why would you have a TAJA combo? You are supposed to combo PA into PA depending on what you need. The only real useful starter it Guilty Break from distance into any other PA since it offers you no wasted time and good damage.
    I'm using Sac Bite for the damage bonus from it anyways.

That's how you do it. You first think about what PA you want to use for normal PA reason then just think about chaining it so you can get your TAJA out of it. There is no reason to have something useless like Stun Coincido or Sonic Arrow purely for setting up TAJA.