Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    ?????
    It's a link.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I play in MPAs, and we've been parsing regular HuFis versus HuBrs, and the HuBr will always win the parse. My friend who also mains HuFi has done consistently better with HuBr as well (it's either roughly the same or worse, never better as HuFi), and has pretty much come to the same verdict as me. HuBr is better at burst, HuFi is better at sustained damage.

Here are some parses from various Ult Amd runs:

Spoiler!

2 of those are PUG, rest are MPA. They're all parses collected from team, apart from ones where the D.Slayer is green (that's me). None of us are using D. Slayer optimally either, as it pairs very well with War Brave.

And here's a video of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bApaZrA4s0

They parsed second in this run.
    Last edited by Z-0; Oct 29, 2016 at 04:41 AM.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

if I were to go Hu/Br with all these, Would NT version still be a good option? it's 90 attack points weaker than a max crafted sword. is 90 attack really gonna make a huge difference?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

NT is fine, I mean I'm using a Dragon Slayer OT with no affixes, 50 wind and no craft, so whatever you do, you can't do it as bad as me, and my step attacks hit around 35K. My units are also just 130 attack Saiki.

Austere is old and busted Gyx is the new hotness and there is also PP Slayer.

Too bad since everyone's idea of competent MPA is locked organized one, I can't really share my experience there and try to outparse some Hu/Brs. I guess that's the Hu/Br niche. Boss damage burst is definitely stronger on Hu/Fi though.

I like how Automate Pro Hunters are now whining there is something more braindead than their playstyle now though.
    Last edited by vantpers; Oct 29, 2016 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Austere is old and busted Gyx is the new hotness and there is also PP Slayer.

Too bad since everyone's idea of competent MPA is locked organized one, I can't really share my experience there and try to outparse some Hu/Brs. I guess that's the Hu/Br niche. Boss damage burst is definitely stronger on Hu/Fi though.

I like how Automate Pro Hunters are now whining there is something more braindead than their playstyle now though.
    The problem with HU/FI Gix is the time conditional. It takes a looong time for Gix to hit the desired percent boost value, and that's assuming the player is skilled enough to not trigger a reset with Automate. If you stick a Dragon Slayer HU/BR and a Gix HU/FI onto the same field at the same time, assuming that damage calculator is accurate, the HU/BR will have a massive head start on the HU/FI in terms of DPS.

Now, I'm not really sure how full-power Gix compares against HU/BR Dragon Slayer, but I'd guess that it'd be able to roughly compete with it. But only at full power.

The problem with HU/FI Gix is the time conditional. It takes a looong time for Gix to hit the desired percent boost value, and that's assuming the player is skilled enough to not trigger a reset with Automate. If you stick a Dragon Slayer HU/BR and a Gix HU/FI onto the same field at the same time, assuming that damage calculator is accurate, the HU/BR will have a massive head start on the HU/FI in terms of DPS.

Now, I'm not really sure how full-power Gix compares against HU/BR Dragon Slayer, but I'd guess that it'd be able to roughly compete with it. But only at full power.
    Gix will be at full of its potential and already stronger than Austere just by waiting 30 seconds for the teleporter, assuming you start instantly. Other than that it's around Austere mostly. If you have even something like below 7 minute Amd run you most probably already have Techer who's spamming enough restas for you not to reach for mates. Gix is also easier to get than DS and Austere unless you are premium. Most of the situations I saw in that Hu/Br video were zondeels in which you don't use Nova anyway. The selling point of Nova over step attack has always been even greater range and ability to launch it in the air.

So HuBr just spams step attacks 24/7. Talk about boring and bland.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!