Page 67 of 85 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Thanks.
    I'm happy about the 2nd part. But not enough skillpoints.

I wanted to do something like this.

I need to reset my skill tree again for this.
    Remove points from step advance as step dodge on Hu sees minimal use when you can just parry everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Idk if I can find the video but I saw a video where a guy was doing various ways of using Vol Balg but one instant he did Trick Rave but seem like he was able to skip the kick part (where you kick the partisan upward followed by the downward attack)

Is that a thing I don't know about?
    Doing a TR just slightly above ground cancels the rest of the animation, same way Fo can do a pseudo short mirage by hop>mirage
    Only problem is that you have to execute TR during a very specific frame otherwise cancel doesnt happen

Quote Originally Posted by SS4 View Post
    Here is the build i'm aiming for right now. I would appreciate some criticism since I am kind of new to PSO2 (only mid 50 as we speak but played PSO and PSZ before)
    Male Cast Hu/Fi:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000jdB0000006
    Thx.
    Keep Fury combo at 5/10 to maximize charge parry, though personally I would just get rid of war brave as it sees very minimal use outside of Ult Amdu and TD EQs, especially if mobs melt fast enough before you can make the most out of War Brave
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Yeah, i made Fury combo 10 coz i had the spare points before i considered charge parry, same with war brave which even thoiugh situational was still an increase with the spare points i had.
    I would have enough point to max charge pary if i drop fury combo to 5 so i guess thats what i'll do.

I have all 3 Zeinesis Hunter weps at 60 ele atm. Is it a better investment (time, power, meseta wise) to make them quilphad or should I use one of the lesser abilities for the 3.

Hi, I'm kinda new and would appreciate opinions on the build I'm planning on running. Oh, forgot to mention I plan on using Sword the most.

Female Dewman Hu/Fi:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...0000jdB0000000
    Last edited by Murayomi; Jun 20, 2017 at 01:54 PM.

I don't think you should bother with maxed hunter gear boost personally, I like to leave it at 1 point, and then add 2 to Iron Will and 1 to Never Give Up, for the 200 s atk on the off chance I actually die. I also maxed Flash Guard 1 and left Fury Combo at 5 for my Hunter, just because I don't care for the 1 JA loss at 5% for this class.

Fighter sub is ok if you really want dual stance. I prefer Chase Advanced maxed for mobbing and sub bosses, but really situational. Leftover points I threw into Step Advance. Overall, you're pretty well off as it is, good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Murayomi View Post
    Hi, I'm kinda new and would appreciate opinions on the build I'm planning on running. Oh, forgot to mention I plan on using Sword the most.

Female Dewman Hu/Fi:
    Your build is 100% fine.
    Though you have an option.
    You could always get War Brave for a 15% damage bonus on mobs(3% on bosses on their own),which contrary to popular belief,is a massive help in most of the raids,especially seasonals where mobs AND bosses spawn in regular intervals.
    MH is perfectly fine too though.

You dont lose out on anything with this tree so,considering being a new comer,you did remarkably well setting it up.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Murayomi View Post

Female Dewman Hu/Fi:
    There is not really any big issue with your build, but there is some fine tuning I did here, which is honestly entirely preference based.
    You dont really need to max out Hunter Gear Boost, you can maintain full gear with lv1 easily
    Neither do you need to max out Fury Combo, leaving it at 5 basically gives you the full bonus on the 2nd JA anyway.
    With that you basically got another 9 skill points to allocate anywhere you want, so you can either grab War Brave, or dump those into Flash Guard.

Your Fi Tree is basically cookie-cutter, but I would rather drop the 1 point of Adrenaline to get either Step Advance (value point) or Chase Advance (10% for the first point), considering Adrenaline only works when you apply Shifta yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Your build is 100% fine.
    Though you have an option.
    You could always get War Brave for a 15% damage bonus on mobs(3% on bosses on their own),which contrary to popular belief,is a massive help in most of the raids,especially seasonals where mobs AND bosses spawn in regular intervals.
    MH is perfectly fine too though.

You dont lose out on anything with this tree so,considering being a new comer,you did remarkably well setting it up.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    There is not really any big issue with your build, but there is some fine tuning I did here, which is honestly entirely preference based.
    You dont really need to max out Hunter Gear Boost, you can maintain full gear with lv1 easily
    Neither do you need to max out Fury Combo, leaving it at 5 basically gives you the full bonus on the 2nd JA anyway.
    With that you basically got another 9 skill points to allocate anywhere you want, so you can either grab War Brave, or dump those into Flash Guard.

Your Fi Tree is basically cookie-cutter, but I would rather drop the 1 point of Adrenaline to get either Step Advance (value point) or Chase Advance (10% for the first point), considering Adrenaline only works when you apply Shifta yourself.
    Alright, these sound convincing enough. Thank you both! I'll be using what escarlata posted. I have a question, is dual stance recommended? At the end I put points in Wise Stance because I didn't know what else would be better there.

It is for Hu/Fi. Mostly because there is barely anything else to get. Not having Wise Stance makes you close to a dead weight on some not so relevant bosses like Elder and Arms for example, and half of Double Castles's core breaking or Gate attack. Other than that you can play around with it on some other bosses like dog Anga.

With EP5 update Guard Stance is stronger then Fury, just need to Guard/Charge Parry every 40sec. JA Bonus + Fury needs 45-50 SP and JA Bonus + Guard Stance only 35SP.

How many people will change?