Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    With EP5 update Guard Stance is stronger then Fury, just need to Guard/Charge Parry every 40sec. JA Bonus + Fury needs 45-50 SP and JA Bonus + Guard Stance only 35SP.

How many people will change?
    Guard Stance + S-ATK Up meta for solo / boss killing, Fury Stance + Automate for clusterfuck / mobbing quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Guard Stance + S-ATK Up meta for solo / boss killing, Fury Stance + Automate for clusterfuck / mobbing quests?
    You can Charge Parry better in clusterfuck with All Guard.

Unconditional 1.45.5% vs conditional 150%. Assuming dual stance GSA builds, you will have to drop 5 points from probably War Brave which if used off cd will make up for the lost percentages anyway.

But GSA seems to be a universal boost, so I might try meme builds like Hu/Te Vol Techs or sth lol

Dual stance doesn't seem like it'd be worth it to me. Since the damage bonus is so close anyway, the advantage in Guard Stance seems to be in saving skill points.

Does Ilbarta Type-0 count as a Just Guard?

Oh ya I just realised you can't actually dual stance because you actually need to max guard stance to remove the atk penalty. Seems that you can max out both flash guards which might be pretty nice if they start releasing actually hard hitting bosses
    Last edited by escarlata; Jul 26, 2017 at 08:23 AM.

Ignoring the brokeness that is Hero,is Partizan worth using or were the damage buffs just not noticible like I see with bow braver.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    With EP5 update Guard Stance is stronger then Fury, just need to Guard/Charge Parry every 40sec. JA Bonus + Fury needs 45-50 SP and JA Bonus + Guard Stance only 35SP.

How many people will change?
    The Hu/Su players on my team will poop their pants when they find out about this!

I am almost doing so too. You can have all the damage of Fury Stance (most of the time) and all of the survivability too? Just wiggle-guard with All Guard in the middle of a field of death every 40 seconds. I imagine this works with Ignition Parry too. Wow, Sega! Just wow!
    Last edited by Loveless62; Jul 26, 2017 at 12:08 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Does Ilbarta Type-0 count as a Just Guard?
    Marron/Melon guard counts as a just guard, so I would assume so.

Honestly using Guard Stance is more risky than Fury Stance. Automate is the most important Hunter defensive skill and not Guard Stance exclusive. Guard Advance has some pretty awful uptime during some EQs when mobs just don't get a chance to attack you.

Well time to pretend to be a Malon and find something that hurts. Wouldn't mind if Sega buffed Guard Stance damage more, especially since it's main class only pretty much. I never expected to run a Guard Stance tree with all satk ups taken just to do even higher damage than Fury.

I doubt I will change to Guard. Difference is like 6% dps on paper even after taking all Satk ups, at expenses of being conditional, and having downtime in mobbing. And main problem with Guard stance still exists, which is not tanking you much, if at all. I will take my simplicity over this "buff".