Page 70 of 85 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380 ... LastLast

Just started a Su/Hu and I have some questions.

What rings should I aim for and what PA combos should I use with sword?

First off, why, second off, does that mean you're going to be a Su main rather than Hu/Su?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    Oh crap! I mean Hu/Su.
    Well, PA combos with sword won't differ from any other Hunter main. I'm sick beyond belief, so I'm sure I'll miss some, but, I like having Guilty Break, Sac Bite, Rising Edge, Twister Fall, and Overend on my "single target" palette, and then Nova Strike, Riding Slash, Sac Bite, Guilty Break, and ... missing one, can't remember, for mobbing.

This is something near to what I used as a Hu/Su using fury stance back in the day, points missing for various reasons. I can't remember it all, and some thing may have changed. Idk why Point Assist and Support Fire say pet power, but, it should apply to both you and pets.

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00fdBIb0000008

I don't vouch for this at all thanks to the guard stance buff for main class Hunters, and I would actually run a guard stance variant of Hu/Su anyways over this. Neither of these do good damage though, and that's why people run two class trees for Hu/Fi, do they can choose a stance for a quest. I personally just run guard stance Hu/Fi, but, that's an expected answer here right, lol? Hopefully that all helps.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    What about the rings?
    Generics aside (Step JA, Step Jump, Air Reversal, etc.), L/Hunter Gear Save is pretty much the de-facto Left Ring for Hunter.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What these "generic" ones does? Never used them.

depends what rings you want to use for hu/su, R Rings like adrenaline ring for more shifta/deband duration boost, Perfect Keeper or Critical Strike for slight damage boost, Tech Ja Save for PP save if using of course dif pa.

Good thing Melon/Marron Shield counts as guard to trigger GSAdvance which makes it easy to use Guard Stance.
    Last edited by BlueCast Boy; Nov 17, 2017 at 05:48 AM.

So, you just need to hug a maron every 40 seconds? Seems much better this way.

well its easy way to get it, Guard Stance Advance doesnt deactivate even if you turn off GS or change weapons. only just ticks until 40 seconds.