Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3373808182838485 LastLast

So let me get this straight. This PA is basically compound Tech, except its balanced in a way where sub classes matter very little and judging by how the icon behaves the Complex PA Button will change based on which Weapon you currently have equipped (JB and Launcher are supposedly next).
    Meanwhile Fo and Te's combound Techs waste a whopping 3 slots on the subpallete and they are highly dependand on Class skills in order to work properly (for example Te/Hu might not even bother). I think those need to see a revision if each class will have their own complex PA that allows to burst regardless of preferred class combo (unless Rod, Talis and Wand Complex PA will be a thing but in that case my Subpallete will literally die).

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Did you even bother to Guard Stance + 40% unconditional damage? Have you not seen any of the EnQ progress that made Hu jump even further thanks to IC?
    Guard Stance Advance doesn't work with IC, unless both I messed up testing and the tutorial prompt about class modifiers not affecting it is lying. The poster above also doesn't want to dispute the actual strength of the PA, regardless of how the first part of his post sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Jesus Christ. You guys can't read at all. Also, it's actual worth is roughly 2.5 overends in 210 frames.

XH forest requires a subclass sadly.
    i really don't know what you expect when you start your post with "it's a pretty damn garbage PA"

i don't really know what they were thinking giving hunter sword this of all things. hu was already a very strong class, and now i'd argue it's second only to gu alongside phantom.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i really don't know what you expect when you start your post with "it's a pretty damn garbage PA"

i don't really know what they were thinking giving hunter sword this of all things. hu was already a very strong class, and now i'd argue it's second only to gu alongside phantom.
    I mean since every weapon can build the PA gauge and given how every non-tech class classes is likely to end up having a complex PA (If SEGA teasing new PAs for every class on EP5 release holds true that is), it's only a unique advantage for now, and unless they release horrible complex PAs for all other classes,It's not exactly cementing HU to be a comparatively stronger class in the long term.

Also, even if it were a WL or part PA, it would literally only mean switching to the weapon to perform it which is kind of whatever. All the weapons build gauge at relatively similar speed anyway.

I would also argue that HU being 2nd best class is iffy, not that the class isn't strong, but it's more an issue related to me not liking power placements, especially when consistency is a thing. HU has very defined strengths and weaknesses, which makes it hard to compare to GU and PH that can reliably tackle everything that's thrown at them
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 5, 2019 at 04:05 PM.

Hu is among the top 3 classes atm? Wow.
    What's the current mobbing / bossing meta for hu weapons atm?
    And for partizan, what's the difference in using or not using vol graptor?
    Also, how can you time your graptor combo without visual / audio clues during lag?
    Iirc you can do a graptor > charged Sacred Skewer T0 x2 combo but I got issues with the timing.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Guard Stance Advance doesn't work with IC, unless both I messed up testing and the tutorial prompt about class modifiers not affecting it is lying. The poster above also doesn't want to dispute the actual strength of the PA, regardless of how the first part of his post sounds.
    Maybe you and Reilet need to do more testing or be a better Hu but that PA is not trash by any means, it literally shot Hu to the top 3 classes right now

@cluster

Sword>Partisan>WL

Not Hu main myself but id like to say you basically use sword for everything but id like to say use Partisan for mobbing too. WLs are still an option fot mobbing but currently hearing theyre in a hard place atm
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Maybe you and Reilet need to do more testing or be a better Hu but that PA is not trash by any means, it literally shot Hu to the top 3 classes right now
    What's your problem? I like the PA and recognize the power, just saying that GSA modifier doesn't affect it.

@cluster

Sword>Partisan>WL

Not Hu main myself but id like to say you basically use sword for everything but id like to say use Partisan for mobbing too. WLs are still an option fot mobbing but currently hearing theyre in a hard place atm
    huuh vantpers only confirmed that guard stance advance doesn't impact the PA damage, he didn't state anything about PA's strength and whatnot. Rellet also closed his post with 'it's a nice burst option", which vantpers wanted to highlight. Tbh I also agree power-wise the PA isn't exactly a revolution altho it's most definitely a significant buff. What seals the deal is the bonkers AoE it has, really. It's so significant in Endless because previously, HU had lots of trouble vs specific spawns that couldn't be dealt with Nifta, and IC just fits very very nicely in those situations

@cluster.
    Basically HU weapons are all-rounders, but each has a special field they excel in.
    -Sword is a balanced weapon that uses Ignition Parry against agressive bosses. using weapon action during PA animation right as an enemy hits you will significantly power up the PA to reach absurd numbers. The more of them you can churn the more insane your damage becomes.

-Partisan is more bossing oriented but handles mobbing just fine with giant cleaves like slide end and tear grid, as well as sacred skewer 0 being a very decent projectile. Volg is paramount for dishing as much damage as possible against slower bosses or during stuns. You have many possible combos that are listed here (and many more good things, give it a read if you got time https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...xHLB2VFMk/edit)

-WL's bossing is on the lower end, but mobbing is strong, in large part due to Other Cyclone 0 craft making the PA very damaging while covering a large area, while expanding very little PP. Downside is WL is very vulnerable overall so you'll probably need life leech, damage reduction or something similar to not kill your mates at the speed of light. You will typically use this against very resilient mobs or cluster of mini-bosses.

For now I'd say start exploring your favourite weapon and then just try using one weapon at a time until you can reach a state where you can use all three. In the end if you want to be able to tackle every situation you'll kinda need all of them !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 5, 2019 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    I kinda see a spike of Hunters in screenshot spree showing their Forever Loner endless points screenshot. Most likely thanks to this Imperial Cleave.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I kinda see a spike of Hunters in screenshot spree showing their Forever Loner endless points screenshot. Most likely thanks to this Imperial Cleave.
    there were already 3 forever loner hunters before cleave, shana, ina, and haruki. who else has gotten it?