Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34748182838485 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    there were already 3 forever loner hunters before cleave, shana, ina, and haruki. who else has gotten it?
    Ah my bad, I just checked again, one of the ss was actually haruki. The post is new and I didn't know he already did before cleave. https://twitter.com/Clone417/status/...684846593?s=19

and the other ss is apparently phantom, not hunter (believes0701).

oh well so I guess nothing new yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Ah my bad, I just checked again, one of the ss was actually haruki. The post is new and I didn't know he already did before cleave. https://twitter.com/Clone417/status/...684846593?s=19

and the other ss is apparently phantom, not hunter (believes0701).

oh well so I guess nothing new yet.
    haruki got to 3rd castle due to cleave, though idk what his best score was before. i only knew he got 70m beforehand. believes did 3lap ph clear

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    haruki got to 3rd castle due to cleave
    Says high score change +18.5m, so couldn't have been much above 70m before cleave.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Says high score change +18.5m, so couldn't have been much above 70m before cleave.
    Heres your EnQ score by Clone but it has nothing to do before cleave

Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 6, 2019 at 04:31 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    he didn't try much after getting 70m. he's spent most of his time practicing rondo recently until cleave.

I plan on swapping my lightstream wired lances over to a sword. What affixes and special abilities should I aim for on the sword?

Quote Originally Posted by midend View Post
    Why is a hero main criticizing a partizan main on ssa choices? Have u even played partizan? Do u know what it means for partizan to have no pp? With sword hero you just start slapping normals and u maintain dps while regaining pp. With partizan, every PA twirl only restores about 1 PA wort of PP. And all of its combos start with a massive 40PP volg raptor. When you run out of PP, your dps is 0. ZERO. My god these people...

Yes this isnt the optimal ssa build for top skill players, but to dismiss it as useless shows that you don't know how to use the weapon.
    basically this

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    I plan on swapping my lightstream wired lances over to a sword. What affixes and special abilities should I aim for on the sword?
    Damage + Phrase Decay is safest bet.

Hello guys! I have a question. What PAs do hunters usually use on sword? and is Sword better on hunter?

Ive only been casually using Hu for sub purposes, but since HuEt feels nice, I want to know how Hunter mains use it properly. Im just spamming nova strike since I notice people are usually using it but is their an effective way to deal damage?

Default Need hunter advice on sword and wired lances????

I have question: I am a level 95 Hunter/ET . I have sword. But is a good wired lance weapon yall recommend? 3. On the wired lance weapon, what are the recommend PA's for mobbing? and for bossing? 4. On the sword weapon, what are the recommend PA's for mobbing? and for bossing? Thanks in advance