Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation PSO2 Team Directory -update 7/9/2019

Enclosed here will be a directory of Active teams on PSO2.
    Team owners, or members repersenting for team owners. Send me [Sayara] a private message with the following information:

Team Name:
    Server (JP/SEA/TAIWAN):
    Ship of Service:
    Type of Team/Game play (Casual, Time Attack, Maximum DPS etc):
    Other Information (if you have requirements, restrictions, usual time members are online and so forth):
    Whom to Contact to join:
    Outside Forum, Teamspeak, or group page link:

Here is an example I'll make on the fly.
    Spoiler!

I will post the entries in this thread on basis as I receive them. Do not call out other teams in your descriptions. Failure to do so will result in your post not being added.
    Last edited by Sayara; Jan 5, 2016 at 08:33 PM.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Team Name:
    Tsundere

Currently on break from PSO2
    Server (JP/SEA/TAIWAN):
    JP

Ship of Service:

Ship 2

Type of Team/Game play:

• Social – Primarily text-based chat, expect references to animu and people to play other games
    • Moderate – Between casual and hardcore. We have gear standards but we don't believe in playing on a strict schedule
    • Endgame – Most teammates are level capped and run XHEQs, UQs and Challenge

Other Information (if you have requirements, restrictions, usual time members are online and so forth):

Tsundere is a fun loving team that leans towards anime-related communities and games. We believe that it is possible to strike a balance between the gear treadmill and the social and casual aspects of the game. Our goal is to dress up and look pretty while kicking ass. Check our website for more info.

Whom to Contact to join:

Misaki Ki
    Selphea

Outside Forum, Teamspeak, or group page link:
    http://tsuntsun.shivtr.com/pages/about
    Last edited by Sayara; Mar 15, 2016 at 07:17 PM.

Team Name: Killer Panda
    Server (JP/SEA/TAIWAN): JP
    Ship of Service: 2 UR
    Type of Team/Game play: Semi-Casual Primarily English team with TA/XQs done weekly with team, aswell as team mpas of various EQs
    Other Information: We are a family players who like to have fun and do missions within team members. To see join requirements go here: http://killerpanda.enjin.com/requirements
    Whom to Contact to join: PlayerID: Pyrei Riskbreak, Thesznuts, Sya0
    Outside Forum, Teamspeak, or group page link: http://killerpanda.enjin.com/

Team Name: パープル·ドラゴンズ (Purple Dragons)
    Ship of Service: Ship 2
    Type of Team/Game play: Casual, with EQ/TACO’s/AQ/XQ/Dailies and whatever else we happen to feel like doing.

Other Information: Generally North American players for right now.
    Whom to Contact to join: Nitro Vordex, Triste, Sayara on PSOW Discord almost required.

Other information: We generally do voice chat on Discord when we play, but it’s not a requirement (Feel free to ask them for how to connect with the discord channel via PM/Whisper). We don’t require you to have top level gear; we’re more than willing to help you get there if you’re trying to get better gear. We’re not super huge on who has the most DPS at any given time, but we do ask that you refrain from being too experimental during important runs. Otherwise, mostly a for fun team, that happens to like to grind, and also play dressup and eat stones.
    One purple outfit per account (brownie points for per character) is highly recommended.
    Last edited by Sayara; May 26, 2016 at 12:22 PM.

Team Name: MB-AU

Ship of Service: 2 Ur

Type of Team/Game play: Australian-Based team centered around casual Play with emphasis on improvement. Dailies/Team TACO/XQCO runs weekly and EQs when they come.

Other Information: We're primarily an Australian-based team looking for team members around a similar timezone to join. (GMT +10 give or take 3-4 hours). Most members are near cap but we're open to members of all levels and play experience.

Whom to Contact to join: Send a PM to SteelMaverick on PSOW, mail ブレイジングステール or another manager (search us up on the team directory on the visiphone) or talk to us on Discord here.

Outside Forum, Teamspeak, or group page link: Google Doc Team Page available on request.
    Last edited by Sayara; Jan 19, 2016 at 07:58 AM.

Team Name:
    『Khaos』

Server:
    JP

Ship of Service:
    Ship 2

Type of Team / Game play:
    Semi-Casual / Endgame / Social

Other Information:
    We simply wish to make your PSO2 experience more friendly and community based. Our team tree is maxed.
    Whom to Contact to join:
    Player ID: AlphaBlob
    PSOW: AlphaBlob

Outside Links:
    Discord (Please type !join if you are visiting)
    Last edited by Sayara; Jan 7, 2019 at 08:09 AM.

Team Name:『Dark Legend』
    Ship of Service: 2UR
    Type of Team/Game play: MPA,EQ,UQ,TA,Anything PSO2
    Other Information: We are a grp of mixed lvl/exp players in pso2 some vets some new guys we are accepting Active members only there are no gear Req. to join atm we enjoy being social as well .. Discord almost required
    Whom to Contact to join: PlayerID: synfull or Synfull on PSOW, Send PM I check them often
    Outside Forum, Teamspeak, or group page link: N/A someone is always online

Team Name: Night Arks

Ship of Service: Ship 2 UR / ウル

Type of Team/Game play (Casual, Time Attack, Maximum DPS etc): Semi Hardcore / Efficient

Other Information and requirements:

Our team is very diverse in it's player base, we have members from all over the globe, which I love, because there is always some people online, no matter what time of day it is, we have some players from Japan, Europe, Various parts of Asia, South America, and North America.

I try to keep up on keeping the team very active, removing innactives after not seeing them for quite some time etc, this helps keep our team healthy and alive, which you can see from our presence on the team leaderboards.

We usually host Team MPA's for most major EQ's majority of the time 2 MPA's are made 24/24, sometimes even 3 MPA's happen 36/36. Players in the team try to run AQ's, Taco's, DO's, XQ's, and various other things with each other, and every month or 2 I try to hold team meetings on the weekend to keep people involved with whats going on and just to have some fun, taking screen pics, brainstorming on idea's or thoughts to improve team interaction. It's something very fun to do, and many people enjoy these.

In order to join our team we require an application to be filled out on our team site http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    The application can be accessed by joining the site, it will auto force the application, my managers and myself all vote on who joins this way, our requirements to join are very easy to meet, but we are very strict on them being met, if there is problems with the info provided concerning gear / classes etc we will give advice on what to change to meet our expectations in an easy and cheap way too.

Rather than list requirements here I will post a link showing them on our team website, since this may change and I won't be able to edit the post myself as the mod has full control over this thread. http://nightarks.enjin.com/forum/m/8...olicy-12112014

Team Master: Lil Ms Thunda

Team Name: C/C/C
    Ship of Service: 2 - Ur
    Type of Team/Game play (Casual, Time Attack, Maximum DPS etc): Semi-casual, we accept everyone
    Other Information (if you have requirements, restrictions, usual time members are online and so forth): No restrictions, one requirement - don't stir drama up. We all log on periodically, some are more often than others.
    Whom to Contact to join: Forums: Vylon. PSO2 IDs: 七夜=(殺人黄 (Vylon) (in-game contact preferred)
    Outside Forum, Teamspeak, or group page link: Discord invite will be given out on addition to the team.
    Last edited by Sayara; Aug 24, 2017 at 10:56 AM.

Team Name: aFeastForCrows

Server (JP/SEA/TAIWAN): JP Servers

Ship of Service: Ship 2-UR

Type of Team/Game play: A Team of players that want to make the full use of the team system via helping team members, levelling fast and being as a group. We also have 1-2 streamers too that stream our PSO2 Gameplays which can make for some great events for team members and viewers!

Other Information: We all try to be as active as possible, most of us are on daily. We accept any person, male or female, young or old, low level or high level. There are no restrictions to join or to stay around; we want to have a large community of players that help each other out in every aspect of the game. if you're looking for friends that play PSO2, this is the place to be.

Whom to Contact to join: PlayerID: Team Search on PSO2, join the teamspeak (IP below) or send me a message on here to: Alighten, for more information.

Teamspeak: teamspeak-3.clanplanet.co.uk:10057