Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    I can already see the tropes setting in...
    Soro was probably the coolest part of the first episode
    I was also kinda upset by Soro's player being the brown-haired waifu <.<;;
    Basically 70% of pso2 players play with female characters and are male IRL so i dont see why cant a female person play with a CAST character.
    I think its cool having a badass CAST with a female player at least its different.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Oh my god this is going to be amazing and terrible all rolled into one. I'm so ready for this. Waiting on subs now, even though it's not like I needed subs to see the shit about to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by sesiom000 View Post
    Basically 70% of pso2 players play with female characters and are male IRL so i dont see why cant a female person play with a CAST character.
    I think its cool having a badass CAST with a female player at least its different.
    It's pretty cool imo too, but I'd probably be more for it if she didn't already have the previews goin' against her. If I could understand moonspeak, I'd probably be able to enjoy her more, though.

Otherwise, go female player!

Based on what we're seeing lore wise this seems to take place some time before PSO2 On Stage as PS Vita and PCs are still being used rather than motion control or virtual drives.

Also when the EQ loaded I was laughing expecting the new level 1 character to get one shotted constantly by level 11+ darkers.
    Last edited by PrinceBrightstar; Jan 7, 2016 at 05:36 PM.

I've watched it. It was frankly bad and boring. Half the episode wasted on most generic highschool shenanigans imaginable, just without anything funny or charming going for it.

The PSO2 parts were alright, in the "this is decent for a MST3k treatment" kind of way. All the dancing in lobby, fashion failure PCs, and the EQ MPA being empty because frankly, who runs Urban these days? And yes, Soro is the best part.

Overall this had a few decent moments that amused me but I'm not sure if I really want to watch any more.

No salt, just bored.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Jan 7, 2016 at 06:04 PM.

Ah yes, because first episode dictates the whole anime.

On a side note, I enjoyed the first episode. Sure it was a bit boring, mostly because I didn't understand a single word from it, but eh, it's the first episode. I didn't expect much, honestly. I really wanna know what's the context of that intro scene with Vibras and stuff. It looked like they were in the Mothership at first! I'm sure it'll be explained later, though. I can't wait to see 1) Big Vardha battle, 2) a PSE Burst in Anime version, and 3) Parallel World kehehehe. Overall, I give the first episode a 7/10.
    Last edited by Zanverse; Jan 7, 2016 at 06:19 PM.

So I notice that a character is holding a saber in the OP. That makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Anyone else pick up on the anime giving the option of using the PSO1 outfits from the start?
    Spoiler!
    this makes me very mad

Quote Originally Posted by Zanverse View Post
    I really wanna know what's the context of that intro scene with Vibras and stuff.
    If the entire episode had been like the intro scene, it honestly would have been amazing.
    I really hope we will get to see a lot more of that once all the boring character/setting introductions are out of the way.
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

Quote Originally Posted by Reiketsu View Post
    If the entire episode had been like the intro scene, it honestly would have been amazing.
    I really hope we will get to see a lot more of that once all the boring character/setting introductions are out of the way.
    Totally, dude. Character introductions are such a pain. I mean, it's not like I want to know about the character's story or anything, that's just stupid and irrelevant.