Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default How would you feel about a new wiki?

Not like I'm building one in secret scrounging up information from Cirno or something.
    *cough*

ie How would you feel about an open wiki where registered users can edit pages and update information?

--This may or may not affect my decision on allowing public edits on the wiki I'm definitely not building.

If it can be managed right, do it, if you cannot keep up with info (cirno) then don't bother. I haven't heard anything about Arkive in a long time as well and safe to assume Cirno hasn't done much either.

Good luck, hopefully people don't go buck wild with false info edits down the road

As long as it well maintained and has updated information, more information resource are always welcomed.

Also, need more info on CO mostly the new franka COs, having item name to copy-paste for visiphone search will be very handy.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jan 15, 2016 at 04:11 AM.

I would like to help out in (mostly copy pasting stuff from cirno, bumped and swiki) if there's any

As long as it's not Costumepedia.. Err, I mean, Cirnopedia.

swiki + google translate are fine by me

A plugin that translates better swiki would be more useful imo..

Well as soon as I figure out a format for all the items and create listings, I should be able to toss out the link for my in-progress public wiki.

Probably after I set plenty of examples in it so that things don't get messed up.

For english resources, I use https://sites.google.com/site/pso2db/home but this one had some stuff. First, it's mostly aimed towards gear. There's nothing about FUN, scratches and some other random miscellanea that I would rather see in the wiki too.

But in any case, open wiki > closed wiki, so by all means, go for it.

From my past wiki experience people help a little, but it's mainly just 1 person doing the edits.

(My past wiki and let's not forget how PSUPedia ended up being like.)