Exclamation My friends are experiencing major issues

Hi!
    I came here to request help for friends of mine. Let's call them "L" and "Pepper" for now.

Pepper has downloaded the game. Everything went fine, until he had to update. The main launcher didn't let him update. PSO2 Tweaker didn't let him update either. He is stuck. He hasn't even been able to play it yet. We tried to check if it has something to do with DEP stuff, but when we tried to disable DEP for everything PSO2 related, it told us that "This program cannot be executed without DEP". He's using Windows 8.1 Update 1. Any advice?

And then there's L.
    L tried setting the game up, too. But her symptoms are different. I have not found anything related to DEP with her issues. A majority of her issues comes from PSO2 Tweaker. She tried to update the game and install the patches with Tweaker, but she got an error, and Tweaker shut down.
    But when she wanted to launch Tweaker again...

It was gone.
    It had disappeared. And her install seems to be broken because of that too, and it's just all a big mess.

Can anyone offer any information or help?
    I did this on their behalf, since they don't have PSO-World accounts.
    I really don't understand why this is happening to them, or HOW this is happening to them. Everything went flawlessly for me when I tried setting up PSO2...

Thank you in advance for your help.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Not to sure with Pepper's problem.

As for L (and this is probably a good idea for Pepper as well), make sure that she has the Tweaker and PSO2 on her Anti-virus/Windows Defender exclusion list.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Hi!
    Pepper has downloaded the game. Everything went fine, until he had to update. The main launcher didn't let him update. PSO2 Tweaker didn't let him update either. He is stuck. He hasn't even been able to play it yet. We tried to check if it has something to do with DEP stuff, but when we tried to disable DEP for everything PSO2 related, it told us that "This program cannot be executed without DEP". He's using Windows 8.1 Update 1. Any advice?
    See if he can delete some old games and such he doesn't play anymore, I strongly feel this is a space issue. If that doesn't work, see if he can go into Safe Mode and try updating through there through both the Tweaker and the Main Launcher. (Suggest trying through Tweaker first)