Default Group(s) to run multiple full 1-70 XQs with (Ship 2)

Currently in need of all Spellstones (8 of each) required for Ophsteia Rod, but I have absolutely no desire to solo so many runs. Looking for a group to run as many full XQ sets as needed; of course not all at once, but at the very least, one full set of 1-70 per sitting.

I don't have any particular schedule for playing the game, but I'm usually on everyday, so if you're willing to join, just post whatever day/time you're available to run XQs, and I'll see if I can run them during that time. Also, don't forget to post your PID name, and the XQ you want to run. Due to the nature of this request, I may not necessarily run with a single group a people. For example, if you're available at a different time than another person, then I may party with both people at different times.

EDIT: Derp. Ship added.
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Jan 24, 2016 at 08:24 AM.

what ship and preferable timezone, familia?

i still need heart key spellstones, so i prioritize glacial machinery.
    Though, since i have bunch of catalyst sitting around, i don't mind running other XQ since i can just convert whatever stone i get.
    Last edited by wefwq; Jan 24, 2016 at 05:34 AM.

Sorry for the derp. Ship 2. And timezone doesn't really matter since I've been waking up at random times during the day, anyway.

Pretty much any time today, I can make myself available. I'm also usually around in the mornings, 8am EST to 12pm EST except Tuesdays. Still need like 3 stones of each to complete the rest of my TMG. :X

Quote Originally Posted by Magicks View Post
    Pretty much any time today, I can make myself available. I'm also usually around in the mornings, 8am EST to 12pm EST except Tuesdays. Still need like 3 stones of each to complete the rest of my TMG. :X
    Player ID?

Ah, right.

Player ID: IllusionMagicks
    Character: IonicFlare

Bump. Still needing several more runs.

Hoping to get one Ruins & Sea Kings 1-70 set in before scheduled EQs later.