Page 117 of 318 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117118119120127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 3179

When is the Early September update happening?
    I want to see Kohri.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

On the 7th
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

So, to sum up Playa-chan's source of power:

- Is a 3rd Gen ARKS that actually takes full advantage of its nearly limitless possibilities.

- Probably used Xion's gift of time travel to redo an entire event until they get stronger (i.e. Playa-chan redid the ARKS Tournament in EP1 repeatedly)

- Is a known workaholic, meaning he/she gained experience at a faster rate than anyone else. Was regarded as the "Super Rookie" in EP1 because of this.

- Is willing to take up even the weirdest of Client Orders.

- Trains closely with the respective ARKS Trainers.

- Surviving Persona's repeated attempts to kill her/him probably helped.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    So, to sum up Playa-chan's source of power:

- Is a 3rd Gen ARKS that actually takes full advantage of its nearly limitless possibilities.

- Probably used Xion's gift of time travel to redo an entire event until they get stronger (i.e. Playa-chan redid the ARKS Tournament in EP1 repeatedly)

- Is a known workaholic, meaning he/she gained experience at a faster rate than anyone else. Was regarded as the "Super Rookie" in EP1 because of this.

- Is willing to take up even the weirdest of Client Orders.

- Trains closely with the respective ARKS Trainers.

- Surviving Persona's repeated attempts to kill her/him probably helped.
    Don't forget that we passively absorb photons. That's how we killed Loser so easily, Elder's photons beefed us up.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Don't forget that we passively absorb photons. That's how we killed Loser so easily, Elder's photons beefed us up.
    But Playa-chan is still considered powerful in EP4 where all their Darker energy has been purged.

You know, in the original PSO, I never felt like the main hero, but this time around, Sega has really made the Player character feel special, and that's ignoring the really special moments, like when you fight Persona in the PD EQ.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    You know, in the original PSO, I never felt like the main hero, but this time around, Sega has really made the Player character feel special, and that's ignoring the really special moments, like when you fight Persona in the PD EQ.
    Although there are times where I feel my character doesn't feel like the main hero, I personally like that they avoided the "Chosen One" cliche and instead, opted for the underdog climbing up the ranks archetype.

Although there are times where I feel my character doesn't feel like the main hero, I personally like that they avoided the "Chosen One" cliche and instead, opted for the underdog climbing up the ranks archetype.
    Yeah I enjoy that a lot, we are picked by Xion at the start, but it just turns out that we set that all up on our own with Xiao letting us time travel, so it's not necessarily destiny or being the chosen one, it's just that our character is a hard worker and ended up being the hero by our own actions.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

But Playa-chan is still considered powerful in EP4 where all their Darker energy has been purged.
    Not really purged, purified. Same way we do with Invade -> Austere.

The Torana fragments have cleansing powers, as their description states.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Not really purged, purified. Same way we do with Invade -> Austere.

The Torana fragments have cleansing powers, as their description states.
    Wait, so the more we fight Profound Darkness, the stronger we get from absorbing its photons?

Hmmmm....