Page 154 of 318 FirstFirst ... 54104144151152153154155156157164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 3179

They're not giving any race anything special outside of appearance. It just isn't going to happen. You better hope for PSU2 if you want to see something like that again.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind another game set in Gurhal, PSU had it's problems but I loved the setting.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnChronicle View Post
    It'd be boring for them to go back to race wars again. We have enough of that in real life!
    And yet, they chose Earth as a setting and have so many Earth clothing because they wanted EP4 to have content that's "relatable" to their target consumers...

What I was able to get with Google Translate cam :

-Kohri says "I have defended, because I'll release the Hitsugi-Chan to me ? Absolutely Hitsugi-Chan. Because it'll be so nice not to suffer anymore."
    -Error 404 for Mother, could not make sense.
    -"Mother Cluster, apostle of the day/sun (?) ! Och Miller !"
    -"Mother Cluster, apostle of the night/moon (?) ! Phul Janice Lasswitz (wtf) ! "

I'm pretty sure we will get to fight Kohri too in this story. And somehow, I feel like Och and Phul are not the "major" thing in this chapter, just like Och and Laplace weren't the major event in the previous chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Not really looking forward too much to the the upcoming Story update but only because the Story update coming after it looks a lot more interesting:

Spoiler!

One thing i know is that i'm gonna do this to all Mother Cluster's member for sure.(Especially Kohri and Och for personal reason)
    Well,if i can you know.
    Spoiler!
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

The problem with ep4 is story quest are just extremely short compared to the past episode. Gimme back my dungeon style story quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    The problem with ep4 is story quest are just extremely short compared to the past episode. Gimme back my dungeon style story quest.
    That's something I don't miss, yuck.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As lackluster as EP4's Story has been in comparison to previous Episodes, the bigger focus on cutscenes and the improved cutscene direction is something I appreciate.

There is a lot less of "This NPC just stands there and talks to you about random stuff while you do nothing but listen" cutscenes of which there were a LOT in the previous Episodes. There is a lot more thought put into the use of Oracle NPCs in cutscenes. Seeing the Oracle NPCs we've familiarised with before interact with each other has been very fun to watch.

Additionally, the few Player & Oracle NPC only interactions are less boring to watch now as there's a bit more going on than just the NPCs blabbering on about stuff. Example being the recent Quna and Huey cutscene like Quna using her invisibility to tease the Player a bit and Huey making an explosive entrance. One more example being the first Io cutscene in EP4 where the Player suddenly moves in close to Io to troll her a bit while simultaneously trying to get Io to be a little more confident in her appearance.

(BTW, I'm dropping "Player-chan" as the fun of using that nickname is lost for me)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    That's something I don't miss, yuck.
    Bu-but, MOTHERSHIP STORY QUEST WAS AWESOME <:3c