Page 312 of 318 FirstFirst ... 212262302309310311312313314315 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    On the other hand, HU/FI still struggles because SEGA thinks it's a good idea to dismiss Just Guard.
    But JG works on all of her attacks on both phases, Ignition Parry on the other hand works on 1st phase but on 2nd phase there is the vertical AOE kick that i somehow never managed to trigger Ignition Parry and i'm pretty sure i got the right timing, it's exactly the same as in 1st phase, so seems like it doesn't work on that attack while JG still works xD.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

That moment a side story boss is harder than any other boss in this game. (When you are playing melee)

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

At least it isn't so hard when playing sword Hu (SonicArrow + CounterRing) or WL Hu (JG + KaiserRise) ._.

Dunno about Partizan since I never tried it.

Gu felt much harder than Hu when I tried it (unless I'm using cheap tactic).
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Dunno about Partizan since I never tried it.
    Well i actually tried partisan in both phases, so i can tell you a few things : Partisan JG frame is shorter than sword or even WL which means the timing must be more precise (aka right when you get hit rather than a bit before, very close to Double Saber parry), this shorten JG timing also shortens the i-frames too so be careful with the 2 slow wave kicks at close range as you'll need to do 2 JG to block those 2 instead of 1 JG for 2 with sword (i didn't use WL yet against her so idk for that one). Also, the after-PA animation of partisan will prevent you from JG any attack until it's done which happened to be a real problem in phase 2.
    Then for Vol graptor combos, you can do it but don't charge Vol just JA it, then SLide End + Assault buster can work however, doing that combo in full will often expose you to her next attack but there are some cases where you'll be safe that you need to learn, so if you're unsure just do either Vol + Slide or Vol + Assault, Slide and Assault do same dmg so you can choose which one you prefer and those 3 are chargeable PAs which is good for the Charge Parry skill .
    Finally due to the shorten JG and i-frame, using partisan in 2nd phase isn't recommended imo due to the uncancellable after-PA animation, sure you can charge another PA right after that but 1) the JA timing won't necessarily match properly with her next attack, 2) what can you do when you run out of PP? xD . I first was doing Sword in 1st phase then partisan in 2nd phase but then i switched: partisan for phase 1 then sword for phase 2 and managed to win after a few tries.

So in phase 1 it's good, but for phase 2 it's very risky to use that weapon

PS : for sword in 2nd phase i was mostly doing JG then normal attacks with the normal atk ring
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; May 11, 2017 at 08:35 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

That Partizan's less JG frame and additional animation though ........ seems to be really bad ._________.

I didn't try Partizan before, since I don't have any grinded Partizan on my arsenal (Hu-main mostly only used for solo money making in UQ before, when I still had more free time Using sword-main and occasional Gunslash / WL only when Anga resist Sword )

Yeah, that 2nd-phase though. Additional speed(?), burn, attack (meteor(?) / fire pillar(?)) .......... more flashy too, making the view a bit harder >.<
    Thankfully using Sword isn't that bad for phase 2 (I happened to focus mainly to Sword as Hu-main, so, better equipment compared to WL and Partizan). NormalAttackRing indeed helps (combined with that SacrificeBite) XD

WL's JG timing felt like guarding with sword, so, felt ok for me (dunno about invincibility compared to sword, since I'm using Sword's counter ring)
    I don't have WL counter (HeavenlyFall), so I just JG -> KaiserRise (mostly due to speed, short animation, and range ..... damage is good enough too)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I've seen some amazing Sword HU/FIs vs Phaleg videos that make the fight look like a work of art. This is by far my favourite:

Spoiler!

So that vertical AOE kick can actually be Igniton-parried in phase 2, for some reasons i never managed to succeed it in that phase while i can do it in 1st phase ezpz xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    But JG works on all of her attacks on both phases, Ignition Parry on the other hand works on 1st phase but on 2nd phase there is the vertical AOE kick that i somehow never managed to trigger Ignition Parry and i'm pretty sure i got the right timing, it's exactly the same as in 1st phase, so seems like it doesn't work on that attack while JG still works xD.
    Not all attacks.
    Also the fire charge attacks can break Just Guard too.
    SEGA broke Phaleg somehow.
    Just Guard = useless.
    Last edited by nguuuquaaa; May 11, 2017 at 11:17 AM.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Somehow,her dash attack is the hardest to dodge for me.

Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Not all attacks.
    Also the fire charge attacks can break Just Guard too.
    In the video shown by Loaf the person JG'd the aforementioned attack.