Page 283 of 318 FirstFirst ... 183233273280281282283284285286293 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Aren't Genesis weapons are originally supposed to be God Titled Photoners like Aurora herself?

Also

https://twitter.com/Chouchou_PSO2/st...82695947386881
    Yep. The entry for the Seven Gods and Thirteen Goddesses in the Materials Collection lists seven Photoners who became Genesis Weapons. The two "missing" members are Roto (ロート) and Tam (タム). Based on the final chapter of es, I think we have a pretty solid idea about what happened to Roto.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'm just saying, ES has pretty rough graphics, even by mobile game standards.
    And that's putting it VERY lightly.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

As for Chapters 9&10 of ES
    If they ever bring out the Camo for Roto (Punishment and Forgiveness?) imma be slightly disappointed if you can get it just be emblem like the others. Would be cooler...atleast to me if you had to clear through ES to get it....which would be more fitting. Considering Seraphy's CO can check if you linked your char to ES I'd assume they could do something similar. Maybe give you an exchange item for it that can only be received in ES
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    As for Chapters 9&10 of ES
    If they ever bring out the Camo for Roto (Punishment and Forgiveness?) imma be slightly disappointed if you can get it just be emblem like the others. Would be cooler...atleast to me if you had to clear through ES to get it....which would be more fitting. Considering Seraphy's CO can check if you linked your char to ES I'd assume they could do something similar. Maybe give you an exchange item for it that can only be received in ES
    The problem being that Camos don't work in es. So people who play es only, rare as they are, wouldn't be able to do anything with the Camo.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The problem being that Camos don't work in es. So people who play es only, rare as they are, wouldn't be able to do anything with the Camo.
    I'd be perfectly fine with them making a weapon out of it but considering all the GWs have been camo's up to this point....I doubt they'd change that now...
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

So is this the Genesis list?
    1 Yonohate
    2 Blade Mai
    3 Nanaki
    4 Labrys
    5 Clarissa
    6 Moa
    7 Gene

Can someone fill me in on what's up with the PSO2es story?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    So is this the Genesis list?
    1 Yonohate
    2 Blade Mai
    3 Nanaki
    4 Labrys
    5 Clarissa
    6 Moa
    7 Gene
    More is just a weaponoid of a genesis weapon that was converted into claymore.
    Same with Gene.

Mai, Roto, Nanaki, Labrys, Floren, Wolfram.

Yonohate and possibly Clarissa.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is still assuming that Tam, the last member of the Seven Gods and Thirteen Goddesses, became the Genesis Weapon that eventually became More. If this is incorrect, then Tam is probably still missing.

More and Gene technically don't count as Genesis Weapons because while they were created from Genesis Weapons, they don't actually embody the weapon itself. Roto=Tram has been destroyed since day one.

Also, Gene is only half a Genesis Weapon. If you were to count Gene, then you would have to count Lord as well, since they are both Weaponoids of Roto=Tram.
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 17, 2017 at 04:57 PM.

Cross post from datamine thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Removed the useless icons like scenes taking place in the ship, but the important ones should be here :

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.