Page 224 of 318 FirstFirst ... 124174214221222223224225226227234274 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3179

I usually do read text, or at least as much as I can since my Japanese is weak, and I usually try to do everything. I don't usually mind taking a long time, though, and I'm actually having fun with EP. 4 so far, despite the clear and present gripe material in the storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Lets see. 1 kidnapping, 2 rescue, 3 rehabilitate, so yeah you are behind by only 3 story missions going by the 'Matoi gives advice'. 4 if you want to count the Huey mission but its not required.

Just watch Kazen's translations to see what is coming up while you wait for maint to end or want to just kill some time.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAx...CkQzAZoW2Ll0-Q
    Thanks, I'll do that. From what I've read, everyone here regards his work highly.
    Last edited by TheMagickHat77; Dec 7, 2016 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMagickHat77 View Post
    From what I've read, everyone here regards his work highly.
    Well, by default of being the only one providing quick and convenient translations for EP4. I'm still grateful for it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Well, by default of being the only one providing quick and convenient translations for EP4. I'm still grateful for it, though.
    More like 'professional' translation tho, because if you want a quick translation, DIY is way faster.
    Even with Google Translate, should be clear enough to get the gist of the dialogue.

Anyway, ugh, why the first node have the video form?
    Last edited by Zeroem; Dec 7, 2016 at 03:44 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

The music during first Ardem node in today story update really really giveaway his intention ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    More like 'professional' translation tho
    That too.

Double points for being Youtube vids which makes it possible to move through or repeat particular points of the cutscene at your own leisure instead of having to watch the entire scene again through the actual game. Only downside about Kazanboshi translations is that they don't do alternate dialogue scenes (even though most cutscenes don't really have NPCs changing their response) but its not much of a problem since you can just post a comment in a Kazan translated cutscene vid asking what the alternate response is and Kazanboshi is most likely to give an answer.

Alright, 136-C and 137-C for starters.
    Usual reminder from mine. Raw, amateur, quick translation. Read it with grain of salt, or wait for certain YT site.

136-C
    Spoiler!

137-C
    Spoiler!
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Just finished the long story quest
    beware this quest final boss .
    overall I think its stage is a bit shorter than EP2 but the difficulty is there indeed

The twisted at the end .with Ardem and Ophiel is expected from the leaked but really got me
    Last edited by mickbis; Dec 7, 2016 at 04:47 AM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I'm really upset at that twist.

Well,i already expected that so not really surprise that much.
    Ophiel being the spy from Earth-Guide and Adem being the one Player-Chan should deal with in the end.
    Somehow,i kinda hope that Mother should get back to arks and learn about life more now that she finally let go of her hatred.(But sega sure thinks otherwise.)
    Also didn't expect Phaleg to showup though.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Phaleg might already know what going on behind scene so she going around wrecking Earth Guide in Las Vegas along with Phantom.. I would like to know what she said after the duel between her and Ardem