Page 274 of 318 FirstFirst ... 174224264271272273274275276277284 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I really do miss Claris Claes II Matoi. The later half of EP3 made it seem like Matoi's current personality had effectively fused with her old Claris Claes II personality but then came post-Chapter 7 and EP4 onwards where Matoi is more like her EP1 self but exaggerated a little more (the higher pitched and softer tone of voice)
    Almost of her rebellious stuff happened before the Claris Claes II arc actually. I agree that she's pretty boring in Episode 4 though. :T

That scene when she denied and reacted Sukunahime calling them both lovers when your MC is female was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    That scene when she denied and reacted Sukunahime calling them both lovers when your MC is female was hilarious.
    It was? ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Almost of her rebellious stuff happened before the Claris Claes II arc actually. I agree that she's pretty boring in Episode 4 though. :T
    Wait, you mean that time when she used a Technique in one of the Ship cities when Fillia took her out for a walk? (Which in all honesty, would have been better if it was a cutscene that we could actually see and instead of Fillia, its Player who should've taken her out for a walk in the city using the Urban map as the backdrop) I don't think that counts because Matoi didn't even know that using any kind of ARKS weaponry or Techniques in a Ship city during a non-crisis is illegal (let alone, impossible).

Anyway, both Player and Matoi became boring by EP4.... so, hooray for teamwork and understanding?

I'm glad that we got a sort of "sequel" to that in the last Pietro cutscene.

Wait, you mean that time when she used a Technique in one of the Ship cities when Fillia took her out for a walk? (Which in all honesty, would have been better if it was a cutscene that we could actually see and instead of Fillia, its Player who should've taken her out for a walk in the city using the Urban map as the backdrop) I don't think that counts because Matoi didn't even know that using any kind of ARKS weaponry or Techniques in a Ship city during a non-crisis is illegal (let alone, impossible).
    It's been a while since I looked at the old stuff, but wasn't the whole thing that they decided to let her practice techs in the first place because she was doing it anyway despite them telling her not to on account of her being in bad health?

Also, I forget if the mothership stuff came before or after CCII. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's been a while since I looked at the old stuff, but wasn't the whole thing that they decided to let her practice techs in the first place because she was doing it anyway despite them telling her not to on account of her being in bad health?

Also, I forget if the mothership stuff came before or after CCII. ._.
    To sum up that specific story in EP2, while off on a walk in the city with Fillia (off-screen), Matoi decides to try using a Technique and she does which surprises Fillia. This foreshadows the amount of Tech power Matoi has. Fillia applies Matoi for basic Technique training (again, off screen grrr) so that Matoi can learn to control her power. So the training thing came after Fillia saw Matoi use a Technique.

EP2's Mothership story quest occurs before the CCII story arc where we are introduced to the cheeky, snarky, headstrong and rebellious version of Matoi which we sadly never see again because EP4 decided to double up on Matoi's "graceful" personality. Granted, being "graceful" was what Matoi said she wanted during the CCII arc but what we got in EP4 is a little too much for my taste.

Hopefully, the upcoming prequel manga will show off more of that CCII goodness and badassery that I really enjoyed.

I'm glad that we got a sort of "sequel" to that in the last Pietro cutscene.
    People can have their own animu waifu but I will furiously ship Matoi and Player until the end of time.

Also yeah, I'm glad they kept softspoken Matoi because she DID say that's what she wanted to feel like, to be softer and not have to fight all the time, but they did go way overboard, I assumed Ep3 Matoi was that Matoi but i guess Sega didn't think it was enough.

Regardless, I still think she's great, she made a great stand in for Player's lack of speech in cutscenes where they were together in Ep4. It's a shame she wasn't with everyone on Earth during the actual story, she would have been a better "mentor" character for Hitsugi, and dialogue would have been more interesting because the player can sort of talk through her even if they don't speak much themselves.
    Last edited by Zysets; Feb 6, 2017 at 11:14 AM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Can anyone summarise PSOes's latest story so far?

Can anyone summarise PSOes's latest story so far?
    Check with the es thread; Lyrise should be able to do a quick rundown.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Anyway, both Player and Matoi became boring by EP4.... so, hooray for teamwork and understanding?
    They learnt to dance together in order to seal a Falz !
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.