Page 287 of 318 FirstFirst ... 187237277284285286287288289290297 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Twist: Phaleg thinks Maron is adorable and attacks it with love taps, which don't trigger stacks.
    It would be pretty impressive if they really programmed Phaleg's AI to be smart enough to avoid falling into these kinds of cheap tactics.

you really think sega can make her ai that great? Kappa

Not that great that's for sure but something like deliberately nerfing Phaleg's attacks when she's drawn by Maron aggro doesn't seem like too much of a stretch, if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Not that great that's for sure but something like deliberately nerfing Phaleg's attacks when she's drawn by Maron aggro doesn't seem like too much of a stretch, if you ask me.
    Nerf in what sense? As long as she still fights, she can still hit Maron. The real solution would be that Pets can't draw her aggro (which, incidentally, would make the fight hell for Summoner).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I wasn't even thinking of anything elegant. Just have her spout a little line when a Maron is active, "so kawaii...", and then any attacks she hits it with don't inflate it. I mean, surely there's a trigger somewhere in the code that they can flip to prevent Marons from accumulating Pain Packer.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Nerf in what sense? As long as she still fights, she can still hit Maron. The real solution would be that Pets can't draw her aggro (which, incidentally, would make the fight hell for Summoner).
    Okay, nerf wasn't the right way to put it. More like (as Xaeris puts it), Phaleg's attacks won't inflate Maron.

Also, the idea that she completely ignores Pets and goes straight for our character is both funny and fitting. She's waited way too long for a no holds barred one-on-one and she's not gonna let some pet cockblock her.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I would rather they just nerf marron than make it completely useless for a single encounter.

Funny thing about Chain Maron vs Phaleg; apparently, SEGA had the foresight to realize people would try this to cheese Phaleg, so they're giving Phaleg the damage cap "buff". RIP SU/GU for Phaleg.

That actually just makes me wonder how much health they're giving Phaleg if they're putting a 999,999 damage limit on her.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Funny thing about Chain Maron vs Phaleg; apparently, SEGA had the foresight to realize people would try this to cheese Phaleg, so they're giving Phaleg the damage cap "buff". RIP SU/GU for Phaleg.
    Ah, so just like with Deus Esca (who I'm still assuming at this point is a transformed Ardem). Hopefully, the upcoming story update will explain who and what exactly Ardem and Phaleg are. Maybe add a little more depth to them, although, considering the crappy characterization of EP4 characters... better to keep my hopes down.

Phaleg is badass and has a cool design along with a fun personality which I like (especially when she messes with shitsugi) but if that's all she has going for her then *yawn*. That said, I can definitely say she's the only good thing that came out of EP4's Story.

4-8 arrives in 40 minutes, folks! Place your bets: Will Hitsugi save Ardem from himself, or will he go down in a blaze of glory?