Page 250 of 318 FirstFirst ... 150200240247248249250251252253260300 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3179

I figured the EQ would be chasing Ardem in Mother's form. The way it's in game feels like they just wanted to shoehorn the fight in. I'm mean I'm glad we have it, it's a lot of fun, but I'm disappointed from a story perspective.

I guess it at least makes some sense, just it's poorly done, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I'm still not sure why didn't they just go full blown armada of AIS or Warships instead of sending ARKS Operatives on foot everytime they face big threats like this. Do they even have warships other than AIS/Arkship in the first place?
    I love A.I.S, but it wouldn't be as fun from a gameplay standpoint.

Also, they did that against Apprentice in the anime and it turned out to be a waste. But I mean, it's the anime.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Canonically, AIS are extremely susceptible to Darker infection, so they can only be deployed in missions with darkers for a short time before getting infected. We can use them indefinitely against Yamato and Magatsu because those aren't darkers. Plus, Esca Mother was moving very quickly, apparently, so with pursuit as the top priority, it makes more sense to send us in on our shopping carts rideroids.

Kazanboshi has uploaded translations for the Mother EQ.

This ESC-A Falz Mother is, as suspected, a copy created directly from Aether.
    The vast amounts of Aether on the Moon have recreated their "master". Because Mother is not there to control the Aether, it's perpetually spiralling out of control and forming an embodiment.
    Said embodiment being the Phantom ESC-A Falz Mother.
    And that would explain why ESC-A Falz Mother can respawn.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    what you mean this?

I'll be honest and admit i'm half wrong here, there was an explanation, that explains it's just a wandering mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    I'll be honest and admit i'm half wrong here, there was an explanation, that explains it's just a wandering mob.
    Post above yours
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Post above yours
    Precisely, it can't even called an entity, nor does it seem like it has any will of its own, it's just there, wandering around in the moon aimless, it only gets into action in a "OH SHIT" fashion at the sight of Rideroids, it's not a villain, just, a mob.

Precisely, it can't even called an entity, nor does it seem like it has any will of its own, it's just there, wandering around in the moon aimless, it only gets into action in a "OH SHIT" fashion at the sight of Rideroids, it's not a villain, just, a mob.
    The cutscene itself before the EQ actually says it was created from the lingering emotion from Mother's anger, and that it still wants to complete the goal Mother had, but because it has no will of it's own, it's more dangerous. It has no logic or reasoning behind it's motivation, since it's mindless.
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Yeah i missed that last part, my bad, man i need some sleep.

a mob.
    This is just a nitpick and honestly isn't even important, but I'd like to point out that "mob" is a game development term for any sort of moving entity in a game, and is never meant to refer to what something is from a story standpoint. So yes, it's a mob

Joking asside, I don't see how this makes it any different than the Falz Clones and PD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    This is just a nitpick and honestly isn't even important, but I'd like to point out that "mob" is a game development term for any sort of moving entity in a game, and is never meant to refer to what something is from a story standpoint. So yes, it's a mob

Joking asside, I don't see how this makes it any different than the Falz Clones and PD.
    It doesn't, i was just making a point out of the fact that i thought it was just a sentient being existing for the sole purpose of giving us a holidays eq, anyway i'm out.