Page 255 of 318 FirstFirst ... 155205245252253254255256257258265305 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Yoshi-P (Producer of FFXIV) said he wanted to do a PSO2 thing in FFXIV, but it was really low priority because they were already getting ready for the new expansion and collabs that were already getting planned out for the new expansion.

Whether he was just saying that to avoid the question, who knows. I also imagine there's the issue of FFXIV being international, while PSO2 isn't, I mean even the recently announced Garo collab in FFXIV is justified internationally, since the HD release of the 2005 Garo show is coming to the west.
    DRAGON QUEST X Online isn't international, yet it had a collab with FFXIV.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I thought they were slapping magatsu onto the FF collab?
    Where did you get that idea?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

So, did anyone datamine some new story board images?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    So, did anyone datamine some new story board images?
    They are in the Large Icons pack: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...-angel-dude!-)

Posting since nobody did yet:

Attachment 40898Attachment 40899Attachment 40900Attachment 40901Attachment 40902

We praise the sun now, didn't post all pics, since everything else isn't relevant (Kohri)

Didn't know where to post this question and it's for my own benefit to know so I thank you in advance for humoring me. I'd like to know how fast everyone is running Mother?

I ask because I get the impression that there is a new time standard now that players have access to level 17 techs and photon arts. Surprisingly I was able to run Mother 3x with the fastest run @ 7 minutes, the slowest @ 12 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Didn't know where to post this question and it's for my own benefit to know so I thank you in advance for humoring me. I'd like to know how fast everyone is running Mother?

I ask because I get the impression that there is a new time standard now that players have access to level 17 techs and photon arts. Surprisingly I was able to run Mother 3x with the fastest run @ 7 minutes, the slowest @ 12 minutes.
    You're probably in the wrong place; you want Quick Questions for that. Here, we talk about why stuff happens. And stuff.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Story and lore stuff, to be precise...

We're the nerds who actually play story quests
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

You posted in the wrong neighborhood, comrade.

Watching the clips for Ep4 Chapter 8, I think the dude who starts glowing before it cuts off is probably one of the first victim's of Ardem's "evolution", maybe the Angel enemies are former Earth Guide members?
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine