Page 308 of 318 FirstFirst ... 208258298305306307308309310311 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I think Herbert's getting all that BDSM goodness from Phaleg in her free time though I think Phaleg's the only one enjoying it.
    Perhaps but Phaleg didn't call Huey....they called the character :P so MC > Huey
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    ProTip: Don't forget to grab a drink from the counter before you storm into that fight, since it just dumps you into that battle immediately. It's not really necessary if you're well armed to begin with, but it definitely helps if you're looking to clear the time quota for S rank. (Which you want, it's worth another Phantom Emblem)
    And prepare to evade the surprise attack ...... activate 1 stance (if you use class that must use one), the attack will come a bit after stance is activated

Failed Chain on Gu ...... ;w;
    No Automate / Item on Hu ..... ._.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by final_attack; May 10, 2017 at 10:50 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

The only thing I'd want them to change about this fight is to make her stand around for a few seconds at the start. Like at least let us activate our stances...

The rest eh, I feel like the Fire debuff damage thing that hits you through JG is kinda bullshit, esp given how hard it is for anyone who doesn't have anti to remove it and its pretty much RNG.

Phaleg fight is pretty hype. Worth 20 SG.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    The rest eh, I feel like the Fire debuff damage thing that hits you through JG is kinda bullshit, esp given how hard it is for anyone who doesn't have anti to remove it and its pretty much RNG.
    This is the only complaint I can agree on.
    Last edited by Lone Devil; May 10, 2017 at 12:43 PM.

I think I may have died a little inside watching those two bath scenes....

Ah, and in [178-D], it turns out that Phaleg tried issuing a challenge to Huey and Claris Claes III too. Kinda fitting since Huey and Claris Claes III used to be special chapter, time-limit bosses before. Not to mention that all 3 of them specialize in fire-based attacks.

Now I'm thinking the next Episode should feature a new ARKS tournament like in EP1-EX with updated versions of Huey and Claris Claes III boss fights while giving new ARKS NPCs to team up with.

Damn, this fight was pretty hard, i managed to succeed as HU/FI (lvl 80/75) after like 30-40 tries with an A-rank though lol. With swords it seems like nto being greddy with PAs is the key, like just resort to JG, normal attacks and somme Ignition Parry once you've learned more the fight. If sword is your main weapon as HU i would however recommend to keep it for the second part of the fight when she gets a resistance, and doing the 1st with either WL or Partisan, as Sword is more lenient on JG time. In the end you'll need to learn both parts with the 2 weapons you will use in the fight to have a chance xD Oh also, if you use Automate, be really careful with the vertical AOE kick as it'll do more dmg than what a monomate or a dimate or even a trimate can heal (i was at 2100 HP, and a trimate was healing arond 420 HP while this super kick was doing pretty much 370 dmg) which can prevent Automate to trigger as you'll be under 50% HP after heal.

Edit : almost forgot, i really like this fight
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; May 10, 2017 at 02:06 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Perhaps but Phaleg didn't call Huey....they called the character :P so MC > Huey
    Actually Phaleg tried to call Huey and Krays but Serria ordered them not to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    The only thing I'd want them to change about this fight is to make her stand around for a few seconds at the start. Like at least let us activate our stances...

Double step twice backwards at the very start of the fight and then activate your stances.

Phaleg boss is pretty great. I haven't felt a rush like that in a while, and S-Ranked it on clear too as a bonus.

Gonna need to look for that OST for the second phase though.

I really like this fight it really does force you to learn what shes doing and how your class can deal with it. You have a 7minute timer but her health is pretty low so its pretty much just there to stop you from being too passive. Whats also great is theres many ways to deal with her attacks to the point where you can do the entire fight never being hit as any class.

I did this fight as a Fi/Hu with S Rank using Knuckles and Daggers while pretty much ALWAYS being in Limit Break since if she touches you, you are probably dead anyways(at least in Phase 2) without something like Massive Hunter. Another thing though that really takes wind out of Phaleg's sails is the Air Reversal Ring, stops her from juggling you into guaranteed ground slams.

Yeah, this fight is great as melee. I am seeing a lot of videos of range classes completely ignoring her mechanics though.