Page 155 of 318 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155156157158165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3179

Well,i like that type of story quest.But Matter-Board is quite trouble some.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Quote Originally Posted by Chalun-k_x_light View Post
    Well,i like that type of story quest.But Matter-Board is quite trouble some.
    You don't know troublesome til you tried completing MB before they eased up on it. Back then it wasn't 1 or 2 kills for the mob to drop the item it was like 20-30 kills, even for bosses like EX. They also only opened ones directly beside the ones you completed. Pissed me off when they eased up on it when I was in the middle of fully completing Episode 3's MBs.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    You don't know troublesome til you tried completing MB before they eased up on it. Back then it wasn't 1 or 2 kills for the mob to drop the item it was like 20-30 kills, even for bosses like EX. They also only opened ones directly beside the ones you completed. Pissed me off when they eased up on it when I was in the middle of fully completing Episode 3's MBs.
    Well,I know that feel.I started playing this game long before joining this community.So yeah,it really wasted my time back there.So that I gave up on some nodes and only collected the one that I need.
    Last edited by Chalun-k_x_light; Sep 25, 2016 at 01:10 PM.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Quote Originally Posted by Chalun-k_x_light View Post
    Well,I know that feel.I started playing this game before joining this community.So yeah,it really wasted my time back there.So that I gave up on some nodes and only collected the one that I need.
    I did that after awhile but once I found out there were title rewards for fully completing them I started doing that too, was also to give the next story mission time to be translated and released.

So far fully completing the boards has only been worth it once.
    Spoiler!

And that is only because it is your weapon, story wise
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Sep 25, 2016 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    As lackluster as EP4's Story has been in comparison to previous Episodes, the bigger focus on cutscenes and the improved cutscene direction is something I appreciate.

There is a lot less of "This NPC just stands there and talks to you about random stuff while you do nothing but listen" cutscenes of which there were a LOT in the previous Episodes. There is a lot more thought put into the use of Oracle NPCs in cutscenes. Seeing the Oracle NPCs we've familiarised with before interact with each other has been very fun to watch.

Additionally, the few Player & Oracle NPC only interactions are less boring to watch now as there's a bit more going on than just the NPCs blabbering on about stuff. Example being the recent Quna and Huey cutscene like Quna using her invisibility to tease the Player a bit and Huey making an explosive entrance. One more example being the first Io cutscene in EP4 where the Player suddenly moves in close to Io to troll her a bit while simultaneously trying to get Io to be a little more confident in her appearance.
    This is partly why I actually adore Episode 4 so far. The story is so so, not very good but not bad, but the real joy has been the side story cutscenes and seeing all the NPCs actually do things, I especially like the little relationship/rivalry going on with Katori and Pietro, it's fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Quna using her invisibility to tease the Player
    This part confused me. I thought player-chan was able to see through Quna's invisibility.
    From ship 1 with love!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    This part confused me. I thought player-chan was able to see through Quna's invisibility.
    We are it just takes a sec to pinpoint it, a scene with Aika and Quna shows that we still can. Also the scene wasn't really teasing, except the end sorta. When Quna was in her combat gear she was talking about a fear she had as she was told her weapon might have actually made you forget her.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Sep 25, 2016 at 05:16 PM.

If Quna triggers her invisibility in front of Player then Player can't see her for a short period of time. In that short window of time, she either moves far away from Player's range of sight or simply moves behind him/her. In other words, Quna has to be a lot smarter in using her invisibility against Player especially since her Idol charms don't work on Player.

Since we mentioned PSO2es, are we gonna ignore Dark Falz or something?

Spoiler!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Since we mentioned PSO2es, are we gonna ignore Dark Falz or something?

Spoiler!
    I always wonder how they will tie in PSO2es's story with the main plot. I have not seen a single fibre of it outside of the main female protagonist as a guest character.