Page 176 of 318 FirstFirst ... 76126166173174175176177178179186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 3179

It's not just you, i noticed it too, it's there but less pronounced than with an actual falz

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Can't wait for PS2 Mother Brain theme remixed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHHlLb5Z3_Q PS2 Mother Brain battle, btw there's a huge spoiler at the end, just realized where the idea of EP4 is coming from.

Idola The Fanatic Viper might be related to whatever is going on in Ultimate Amduscia, we might be able to fight the corrupted form of the hell dragon Kashina.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Oct 15, 2016 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Mother would really be surprised how the Profound Darkness was the MC themselves lol. What Mother probably didn't realise was that the energy she consumed from Aru was a purified Dark Falz Energy, and since Aru is pure in personality he is the Light falz not consumed by negativity. Having that absorbed, and with the negative emotion Mother hold so deep, "deep-seated revenge" she'll most likely mutate into a Dark Falz [Mother], aka Mother Brain/Cluster whatever name Sega would bring later on. Tbh, I hope Persona has a part in EP4, but most likely not.
    He/She might come absorb the Falz power from Mother,putting all Falz power to him/herself.
    While being an enemy of the universe,he/she's still have some soft spot.(Judging from saving Matoi from being consumed by Falz power for a 2nd time and leave without a fight)
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

He/She saved Matoi because she's Matoi. He/She could have contained all Darkers and stop Apprentice from spawning ever again if they could, but they couldn't. PD's influence is just that strong for them to contain other then reset back PD's warp point every time it tries to eat Naberius at the end.

I'm sure like everyone noticed this before me, but Mother's theme is a distorted version of Xion's and I only just noticed. I like that touch though.

PD would never save Mother.
    PD saved Matoi for obvious reasons though.

Though now I'm curious how the little bit of Xion that is left would react to Mother. The genesis weapon broke but isn't whats left of Xion with Persona in PD?

I guess we'll have to wait&see about that.
    What's left of Xion A.K.A the original Clarissa is currently inside PD now(Judging from walking away with persona after say goodbye to Player-Chan&Matoi).
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

TSK TSK TSK, bad photoner bad. You should have emptied the trash, not just throw it to another dimension.

Also plz someone fire ORACLE's IT manager. I mean Xion died, later on they put a part of xion inside PD (end of ep3), and they keep the same xion-master-password'? PLZ

Also considering how 'smart' (being a xion copy and all) why she's needs xiera to tell her that photoners are no more? You could have downloaded all the arks database and find out yourself?

I wonder if the current Mother was just her avatar where her true mothership form is hidden inside the moon somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    Also plz someone fire ORACLE's IT manager. I mean Xion died, later on they put a part of xion inside PD (end of ep3), and they keep the same xion-master-password'? PLZ
    LOL!

It seems that assuming that most Photoners were like Luther in that they have a bad habit of disposing their possessions whenever they get bored of it without much thought may not be off.

-sigh-, I hope in the future that the Story introduces a Photoner who wasn't a complete jerk like the rest and was actually pretty decent or at the very least, lacking in the elitist, decadent habits of a Photoner (Aurora doesn't count cause she was pretty awful herself in the past). I honestly dislike the idea that an entire race were all unanimously jerks and that its commonly agreed by most Oracle people that all Photoners were "the bad guys".

It brings to mind of another SEGA game called Valkyria Chronicle where the ancient but oddly advanced predecessor race in that game were also all elitist jerks. The story of that game was criticized by some (mostly in the West) for leaving the message that rather than "Don't be racist", its more so of "You should be racist as long as you're being racist towards the right race".