Page 293 of 318 FirstFirst ... 193243283290291292293294295296303 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    GeForce GTX 650 Ti (2GB version) using driver 378.92.
    That's weird. I have a much weaker GPU (ye olde GTX 460SE) and it can run PSO2 no problem, tier 6 graphics and all. This includes the new story quest. Everything loads fine and doesn't freeze.

Makes me think it's either an issue with the driver, or with the game files.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    That's weird. I have a much weaker GPU (ye olde GTX 460SE) and it can run PSO2 no problem, tier 6 graphics and all. This includes the new story quest. Everything loads fine and doesn't freeze.

Makes me think it's either an issue with the driver, or with the game files.
    The only other thing I can think of is to use the vanilla client to redo PSO2's file and then don't install the english patch.

Could be the driver. Maybe I should try rolling it back. I already tried reinstalling the same driver so I guess it couldn't hurt.

Last one I had was 368.39 so guess I'll try that.

Edit: Tried 368.39 and it GPU crashed after a couple minutes in the cutscene where we beat the humaniod Deus.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Apr 5, 2017 at 07:59 PM.

At this point I'm 3 for 4 on characters done with the story mission I have to say I doubt I'll ever be able to pull off more than a C rank. Some of the crap thrown at you just screams you need to cheese it all more than anything to avoid damage. I've done it as a BR/HU, BO/HU, and now SU/BR I just have a RA/HU left.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    At this point I'm 3 for 4 on characters done with the story mission I have to say I doubt I'll ever be able to pull off more than a C rank. Some of the crap thrown at you just screams you need to cheese it all more than anything to avoid damage. I've done it as a BR/HU, BO/HU, and now SU/BR I just have a RA/HU left.
    Seriously, Deus Hunas shits on melee classes. Think I'll just go Dragon Slayer for the S Rank.

Side note, but I like how the game assumes that we happen to know Deadly Circle Type-0.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The only other thing I can think of is to use the vanilla client to redo PSO2's file and then don't install the english patch.

Could be the driver. Maybe I should try rolling it back. I already tried reinstalling the same driver so I guess it couldn't hurt.

Last one I had was 368.39 so guess I'll try that.

Edit: Tried 368.39 and it GPU crashed after a couple minutes in the cutscene where we beat the humaniod Deus.
    I've been having issues like this with my 560 Ti, screen blanks out all of a sudden.
    Updating my drivers had minimal effect, but it doesn't crash on PSO2 anymore. My issue is more than likely my PSU going bad (its quite old), but fwiw you might be able to get some mileage out of changing your drivers.

I did read that Nvidia's drivers came with a nasty bug which was (apparently) fixed, which caused the display to randomly cut out, and the driver to crash because something tried to eject the GPU. Funny enough that's the error I've been having personally.

Who knows.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    fuck nvidia, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylar View Post
    I've been having issues like this with my 560 Ti, screen blanks out all of a sudden.
    Updating my drivers had minimal effect, but it doesn't crash on PSO2 anymore. My issue is more than likely my PSU going bad (its quite old), but fwiw you might be able to get some mileage out of changing your drivers.

I did read that Nvidia's drivers came with a nasty bug which was (apparently) fixed, which caused the display to randomly cut out, and the driver to crash because something tried to eject the GPU. Funny enough that's the error I've been having personally.

Who knows.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    fuck nvidia, honestly.
    Yeah I don't know either man. Warframe on max isn't crashing. PSO2 doesn't crash unless I enter a cutscene in the new area... I don't care about the upcoming EQ so I'm just going to reinstall the whole game and if that doesn't work I'll just blame PSO2/Nvidia and hope someone fixes it before the Deus EQ is added.

Basically what happens if if I see a cutscene in the new area, Let's say the ruins area - It will randomly crash in a cutscene and only in a cutscene. Usually after a few minutes. If I watch a cutscene in the Deus Esca area it will almost instantly crash. The only way I got around this to finish the quest was lowering everything to min in the settings.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Vatallus; Apr 5, 2017 at 08:53 PM.

Deadly Circle T0? I thought it was... er... Archer?
    Maybe I'm not thinking of the right cutscene.
    I happened to rock a Br/Bo setup and frankly this quest has murdered me. I guess I'm just no use without all guard.
    The scenario is not too shabby but sheesh, that's an awful lot of cheesy lines.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Deadly Circle T0? I thought it was... er... Archer?
    Player used both Deadly Archer and Deadly Circle. Deadly Archer to stagger Deus Hunas just as he was going to strike (which happens before Deus Hunas teleported Player back to the Bridge) and Deadly Circle as the party was landing the finishing blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    To the second, I say this: I guess we know what part of Luther's genes he picked up during the cloning process. Geez louise.
    I just hope he never picked up Luther's orientation as a Xionsexual.

Yeah I don't know either man. Warframe on max isn't crashing. PSO2 doesn't crash unless I enter a cutscene in the new area... I don't care about the upcoming EQ so I'm just going to reinstall the whole game and if that doesn't work I'll just blame PSO2/Nvidia and hope someone fixes it before the Deus EQ is added.

Basically what happens if if I see a cutscene in the new area, Let's say the ruins area - It will randomly crash in a cutscene and only in a cutscene. Usually after a few minutes. If I watch a cutscene in the Deus Esca area it will almost instantly crash. The only way I got around this to finish the quest was lowering everything to min in the settings.

Spoiler!

If that is what you're seeing every time you "crash",then it means some external process is overtaking your game. The game doesn't like this, and is terminating itself. Since you mention it's only happening at high graphical settings, it might just be something that is also trying to utilize your GPU as well, since anything that could cause the game to stall will generate that error too.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Apr 5, 2017 at 10:23 PM.

That is also the error message you get from PSO2 every time a GPU recovers itself. I don't see why it wouldn't happen in middle of Mother or any other gameplay and only happen during cutscenes in the new area.

Does PSO2 utilize PhysX? Only asking because drivers after 373.xx for Nvidia had a memory leak on another game I play and they disabled PhsyX until Nvidia eventually fixes it.

I can't really do much else checking atm since I've opted to just reinstall the whole game while I play other ones without issues.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Apr 5, 2017 at 10:55 PM.