Page 127 of 318 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127128129130137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by Chalun-k_x_light View Post
    Well,if Hitsugi's resolve is to fight for protect someone with no-killing rules like Batman(and believe in her resolve strong enough).I think she won't waver when she's challenged to kill someone,because she'll try to fight to win without killing.
    Fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    From a story direction standpoint, I have to wonder why they went in the direction of having Hitsugi kidnapped. It just seems like bad writing to have Hitsugi undergo possible character development after surviving a harrowing experience only for her to be reduced into a damsel-in-distress (again) at the end. It would have made more sense to have Aru kidnapped instead to serve as Hitsugi's drive to overcome her fears. At least Aru has a better excuse to be a damsel-in-distress.
    I haven't played the story past unlocking Tokyo but I'm pretty sure it has to do with her voice actor going on hiatus

Ironically, the best and most logical part in this story chapter is the small one about Earth guide's intervention to quell tensions with the Middle East, which is both reminiscent of our current history, and finally explains why Vegas Illusia is a thing : Probably represents the fear of war, which IS by all means something strong enough to summon a boss-like phantom.

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    I haven't played the story past unlocking Tokyo but I'm pretty sure it has to do with her voice actor going on hiatus
    Now that you mention it,you maybe right about that.
    But on the other side,i think that they had already done recording her voice and just waiting for animators and programmers to create cutscene and stage.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

I have to wonder why Och thought it was impossible for Playa-chan and Enga to beat her Laplace. Her Laplace isn't even a boss like like Train Ghidoran or Yamato of which were beaten by Playa-chan.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Aru doesnt seem to be a bad Falz, though it still presents an issue with Arks protocol (though I'm sure this will just be handwaved)
    If you just click "talk" on Sierra at the bridge, she says he is okay, they do analysis checks on him.
    So its probably not pure darker falz, but a photon imitation (Mother says that its photon at least) or some sort of new hybrid matter that was made in the incident of first chapter.

Kohri's broken logic is made more apparent now. To sum up her motivations: "I will kill Hitsugi to save Hitsugi and if she resists, I'll kill her! Then we can be friends again, yay!".
    Koori is induced with the notion that Hitsugi is held captive against her will. What she sees is actually a fake Hitsugi, and it becomes even more obvious to her when Hitsugi fails to recognize Norse sword Gram (being a fan of mythology literature) and hesitates to approach her later.
    "fake" Hitsugi trying to care about her just agitated her more.

In hindsight, this is sort of Matoi's fault for advising Hitsugi that she should just "go with the flow and figure out the rest along the way" considering that Matoi herself also ended up stabbed in the gut by her friend who went all dark and edgy in a similar crisis of having massive doubts of her resolve.
    To be fair, Hitsugi didn't ask for what to do in situations when your weapon is directly affected by PMS, how to deal with unimaginably strongest ether-free humans, and how to properly negotiate with your closest friend that just went nuts even further.

Before that particular consultation she was a girl that shouted "my brother is an idiot" in the lobby.
    Last edited by Golgotha; Sep 8, 2016 at 07:05 AM.

I just can't wait to lay the smack down on Kohri for being such a dense dumbass. Girl needs to think for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Koori is induced with the notion that Hitsugi is held captive against her will. What she sees is actually a fake Hitsugi, and it becomes even more obvious to her when Hitsugi fails to recognize Norse sword Gram (being a fan of mythology literature) and hesitates to approach her later.
    "fake" Hitsugi trying to care about her just agitated her more.
    ... is this sarcasm? Cause that was just bullshit logic that Kohri believes to be true.

I have to wonder why Och thought it was impossible for Playa-chan and Enga to beat her Laplace. Her Laplace isn't even a boss like like Train Ghidoran or Yamato of which were beaten by Playa-chan.
    A well skilled and well equipped Hu/Fi MC eats an army of level 75-80 Wolgahda's for breakfast, fought a raging blazing Diabo with only a few people, fought Viel Hunar head on alone(even though Matoi was holding back) and defeated a goddamn Anga Fungarne with only 3 man party(storywise).

I guess she didn't even bother observe or researched what the MC was doing the entire time(seriously her spewing out adding percentage on everything just to show oh how genius she is in math pisses me off and I want her dead already, Luther does better at his calculations lol), same goes with other Mother Cluster having their info blank about what MC is even capable of other than what Mama gave to them.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Sep 8, 2016 at 11:06 AM.

Well Kohri is just insane beyond help