Page 284 of 318 FirstFirst ... 184234274281282283284285286287294 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3179

Almost there. Almost there until we finally leave Earth and the horrible inhabitants for good! Just gotta endure through more Kohri, Aru, cringeworthy transformation sequences, and horrible posing and it'll all be over!

I'm happy to be through with it as well, but it remains to be seen what pastures lie ahead. There's no promise that they won't just carry on with this story direction (not the plot, but the general storytelling methods) after all.

idm Kohri tbh......then again things don't bother me as much as the average player and just enjoy the ride lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I'm happy to be through with it as well, but it remains to be seen what pastures lie ahead. There's no promise that they won't just carry on with this story direction (not the plot, but the general storytelling methods) after all.
    What will ultimately determine this is SEGA's own desires, alongside whether or not the Japanese liked the direction EP4's story went in.

After all, the opinions of us shitty gaijin make ZERO difference in determining the success of their waifu-selling product (show me an instance where the opinions of a gaijin actually influenced SEGA's own decision making for PSO2, I dare you).

-----------------------------

That being said, however, I'm kinda meh on the story here. There were some decent things IMO, but overall I think EP4 is probably the weakest of the group in terms of story and area delivery (tied with EP3, because they never finished Harukotan and they bumrushed the FUCK out of the Apprentice and Double arcs - the Persona arc was okay, though the way they ended the Elder arc left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth).

Oh, damn it. I try to look towards a hopeful light at the end of the tunnel but you all just keep making me see a deeper abyss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    idm Kohri tbh......then again things don't bother me as much as the average player and just enjoy the ride lol
    That's called turning off your brain. I'd love to do that too but I'm an easily bothered person.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Me neither. She doesn't bother me as much as some earlier episode characters did, if only because her role is super predictable.

Might also be because the story isn't as big of an aspect of the game to me as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Oh, damn it. I try to look towards a hopeful light at the end of the tunnel but you all just keep making me see a deeper abyss.
    Oh come on, don't act like you don't know that SEGA sees where the money is (and the types of people who play this game). Not to mention, medieval fantasy and MMOs are a very hot combination right now (in terms of general popularity - not yours or mine to be certain).

I need only mention three letters to tell you what doom might befall you in the future.

If you have any doubts, leave when the Episode finishes. If you're able to brace yourself for the pain to come, then... Great Light save us both.

If they raise the level cap and turn off silly limiters like HP for the bonus fight with Phaleg, that'd be satisfying. Hoping the reward is okay too. I'm cool with more SG, but give me a Bonus Key and I'll be happy.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I wonder if they'll put a requirement in order to access the final Phaleg fight like they did with the 2nd fight. Maybe something like completing Solo PD.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I wonder if they'll put a requirement in order to access the final Phaleg fight like they did with the 2nd fight. Maybe something like completing Solo PD.
    Finishing Solo PD is kind of a silly requirement, considering they have handout weapons that completely break the fight. Probably another Solo XQ gate.
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 21, 2017 at 02:00 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]