Page 94 of 318 FirstFirst ... 448491929394959697104144194 ... LastLast

It gets even better when you remember that PD has the ability to manipulate time (but not stop it, unfortunately).

Also, random tidbit I came across while perusing the interview pages: The writers have no reason for giving Dark Falz kanji names but making their titles Katakana. They did it because it was cool.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    So, in total there should be 20 Genesis Weapons and currently only 7 known Genesis Weapons so far in the story (including Aurora but excluding Claris Claes III's fake Clarissa) which leaves only 13 Genesis Weapons assuming the other missing Photoners can even turn into a Genesis Weapon.

Looks like there's hope for Playa-chan acquiring a Genesis Weapon of their own, after all. The only kind of Genesis Weapon that would make sense for Playa-chan is the kind that can transform into any type of weapon and acts as a temporary super mode instead of as an item that can be stored in the inventory (there's no way the game would ever eliminate the need to collect more rares). Or maybe a Genesis Armor just for the sake of being different.
    Undiscardable weapon camo awarded after completing the mission that gives the player the Genesis Weapon would do. This way, better weapons would still have to be grinded for. Players will also be able to "summon" their Genesis Weapons by equipping their camo, and unequipping their camo would be like how the Council of Six uses regular mass-produced weapons for normal missions.

Quote Originally Posted by ranrii View Post
    Undiscardable weapon camo awarded after completing the mission that gives the player the Genesis Weapon would do. This way, better weapons would still have to be grinded for. Players will also be able to "summon" their Genesis Weapons by equipping their camo, and unequipping their camo would be like how the Council of Six uses regular mass-produced weapons for normal missions.
    The problem being that if you put this in the player's inventory and make it count towards normal inventory space, it would steal a slot. It's not that significant when it's in your 500/600 slot storage, but when it's in your pack, you have one less slot to work with out of 50, which can be kind of annoying. There would have to be a way to exclude the camo from normal storage to implement such a thing. In addition, this doesn't take into account that the player can be any class in the game, unlike Genesis Weapon wielders who are usually locked into one class (hooray, 3rd Gen ARKS). It's inefficient to supply the player with a camo of one of every type of weapon, and the game has no way of knowing what class you like or what weapon you play with.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 23, 2016 at 03:00 AM.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Your inventory can be expanded to 150, I don't see how 1 camo would be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ranrii View Post
    Yeah, but that's no fun since its a Genesis Weapon that already canonically belongs to another character in the story. It would make Playa-chan look like a shameless copycat. I'd prefer a Genesis Weapon that's unique to our character only. It'd be awesome if we get to give it a name of our own thinking too.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It gets even better when you remember that PD has the ability to manipulate time (but not stop it, unfortunately).
    Too bad Dio Hunar didn't completely absorb Loser's time stop ability.

Genesis camo that can be used for every weapon type in game

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 黒雪Yacchi View Post
    Universal camo, yay they're giving the player a Gunslash! Oh wait...

Your inventory can be expanded to 150, I don't see how 1 camo would be a problem.
    You have to pay AC for expansions, though.

HEY GUYS, REMEMBER ME!?

You're allowed to cry. I did, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    HEY GUYS, REMEMBER ME!?

You're allowed to cry. I did, too.
    Yeah i definitly remember that one, it was so awesome but it didn't got selected, what a waste! But i'm sure it was exactly for that reason it didn't got selected : it covered every weapon type
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Jul 23, 2016 at 01:18 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA