Page 257 of 318 FirstFirst ... 157207247254255256257258259260267307 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3179

I did a bit of back-reading here on this thread but I couldn't find it. Not sure if this question/idea is spoilers, so spoiler tag just in case....

I get that Aru was absorbed by Mother, and then Hitsugi seperated them after the battle in Chapter 7. And when they were joined, Aru's power somehow created the ESCA Falz that you fight in story-mode and the raid. But from what I heard audio-wise (I don't speak Japanese) they made it sound like if there's a Profound Darkness, there has to be a Profound Brightness, or another version of Profound in this world - which is Mother (light), aka Xion. And that Aru is the Profound. Is this right? When the episode started and we were introducted to Hitsugi and her avatar (Aru), her avatar already became or was Profound or a Falz? So ... based on his costume even when he awakens, Aru is the newest Falz? Was he, like, corrupted because the Player took in so much darkness to save Matoi at the end of episode 2, that during those 2 years, Hitsugi's avatar became corrupt equalling the new Falz? It sounds kind of like what happened with Demise and Apprentice - two bodies (Apprentice is looking for her real body on Lilipa? and possessed/corrupted Afin's sister)?

To make this as easily understandable as possible:

Aru started off as nothing more than Hitsugi's PSO2 avatar that she originally "possessed" to directly enter PSO2. A no-named Dark Falz shaped like a regular human attacked and almost took control of Hitsugi while she was in her avatar. The Player saved her from corruption by using his/her new purifying power to purify the Dark Falz out of her. Hitsugi, in a panic, "logs out" of PSO2 before Player could complete the purifying process.

The result of this rushed incident led to Aru being "born" as a sentient being regarded as a fusion between Photons, Aether and Dark Falz energy.

Why is his Esca Falz costume that of a cat boy, though? Dunno. EP4's Story has been really gross at some points.
    Last edited by loafhero; Jan 15, 2017 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Why is his Esca Falz costume that of a cat boy, though? Dunno. EP4's Story has been really gross at some points.
    All the falz had some sort of motif, so the cat ear looking things on his head aren't that weird, and I doubt they mean something anymore weird than Aprentice's bug eye hair things, or double's face gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    All the falz had some sort of motif, so the cat ear looking things on his head aren't that weird, and I doubt they mean something anymore weird than Aprentice's bug eye hair things, or double's face gloves.
    You know goddamn well what I find weird about Aru's Dark Falz outfit!

The other Falzes motifs made sense... well, maybe except for Elder's motif (what do sea creatures and a Gorilla have to do with his character anyway?). Apprentice controls insect-based Darkers and it fits her parasitic nature of wanting to preserve her youth and beauty at the cost of others. Loser wanted to be omniscient and angels tend to be associated with omniscient beings. His final form being more bird than angel at least can be interpreted as a reflection of Loser's twisted view of omniscience. Double eats stuff, nuff said.

What do cat ears, short pants and a tail have to do with Aru? Hitsugi and Kohri's perverted shota fetish? At least the other Falzes were never that embarrassing in both concept and motif.

You know goddamn well what I find weird about Aru's Dark Falz outfit!

The other Falzes motifs made sense... well, maybe except for Elder's motif (what do sea creatures and a Gorilla have to do with his character anyway?). Apprentice controls insect-based Darkers and it fits her parasitic nature of wanting to preserve her youth and beauty at the cost of others. Loser wanted to be omniscient and angels tend to be associated with omniscient beings. His final form being more bird than angel at least can be interpreted as a reflection of Loser's twisted view of omniscience. Double eats stuff, nuff said.

What do cat ears, short pants and a tail have to do with Aru? Hitsugi and Kohri's perverted shota fetish? At least the other Falzes were never that embarrassing in both concept and motif.
    I mean maybe Aru would have had feline darkers, we never really get to see his "Falz" aspects. Plus I guess Aru is more innocent and childish compared to the rest, and his outfit did reflect that somewhat. Still stupid looking though.

Quote Originally Posted by veraca View Post
    I did a bit of back-reading here on this thread but I couldn't find it. Not sure if this question/idea is spoilers, so spoiler tag just in case....
    Also, about the "Profound Light" or whatever, go play Phantasy Star IV, it's an awesome game and has the original appearance of PD, as well as it's mirror, the Great Light, and a lot of aspects of PSO2's Falz and PD is taken from PSIV, like how many aspects of Ep4 have been taken from PSII.

Back to PSO2 canon, Xion is technically agreed upon to be the "Great Light" of PSO2. The being who corrupts Hitsugi and Aru is just a seed of Falz. PD probably intended to make another Falz to help it break out of it's predicament of being trapped in a time loop. It sent the "seed" out to give birth to a new Falz, but unfortunately the player happened to be there and Hitsugi "logging out" complicated matters to the point that the "Falz", Aru, wasn't even a proper Falz.
    Last edited by Zysets; Jan 15, 2017 at 11:42 PM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

But did Aru's Falz form have to look so blatantly fetishized? The cat ears alone would have been enough. The other Falzes at least looked more professional.

The Dark Falz in EP4 didn't even have a motif or name or any kind of distinct feature so its rather odd that Aru's Falz form even has a motif to begin with.

yeah...Hitsugi and Kohri's perverted shota fetish the closest theory we have

I'm the only one who really enjoy Aru's catboy outfit? Beside Hitsugi and Kohri of course

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I'm the only one who really enjoy Aru's catboy outfit? Beside Hitsugi and Kohri of course
    Probably. Saw a few people who haven't ever let this game get to them be blatantly angry at Aru's....uh...."outfit."

It's not something I've seen people be positive about. At least from what I've gathered.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Probably. Saw a few people who haven't ever let this game get to them be blatantly angry at Aru's....uh...."outfit."

It's not something I've seen people be positive about. At least from what I've gathered.
    Damn I'm special!