Page 261 of 318 FirstFirst ... 161211251258259260261262263264271311 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    But to be fair, Ep4 isn't exactly different from Ep2, for instance, where sixpil and pretty much everyone else will do nothing and even oppose you, when you try to mingle with a steadily worsening situation, which lingers like a gangrene until its finally time to chop the dying limb off.
    At least EP2 had the Avis mind control thing as an excuse for why suddenly everyone else has their murder sights on you and half of the CoS actually helped you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    At worst, most Phantoms just feel out of place compared to the rest of the game, just like Earth itself. Though I do like both, personally.
    not to mention the ESCA darkers most of them are just reskins , there is no difference on how to kill them or anything to watch out and also about the phantoms i was talking about gameplay terms , well it's just my opinion in that theme

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    not to mention the ESCA darkers most of them are just reskins , there is no difference on how to kill them or anything to watch out and also about the phantoms i was talking about gameplay terms , well it's just my opinion in that theme
    Storywise I feel like ESC-A Darkers made sense as reskins, but from a gameplay standpoint that was kind of disappointing. Can't wait to see the new enemies with Ardem now though, the data mined icons looked interesting.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Angels seem to have same skeleton as Luther's Soruda troopers, I wouldn't be surprised if they shared the moveset too.
    Some escadarkers have a few mean moves extending over darker versions, namely force slashes. I'd rather have that than exclusive original model.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    At least EP2 had the Avis mind control thing as an excuse for why suddenly everyone else has their murder sights on you and half of the CoS actually helped you.
    And you were still precisely late to the shitshow, where oracle replacement, Luther disposal and Abyss cancellation was done by someone else.
    I mean its exactly made like that to leave you out of the mess, to make player sort of "victim" of situation instead of leaving the guilt on his shoulders. It reminds me of Diablo 3, where story progression is shaped in such a way that you basically roll to the disaster through 3 acts, and its all going to hell (sic) only because you have let it and you had no choice but to do it again and again.

Given that story justification in PSO2 works about the same way, player is always presented as some sort of passive actor enduring another crisis, so you could finally live to the "snap" (Spilling Magatsu out, inhaling PD when Matoi is around, oppose phantoms hunting Hitsugi IRL, waiting for Adam to do human complementation), finally pick up your lazy ass and interject to turn complete ruination of everything into a slightly smaller detritus, and hope others come up with a solution too.

Angel is much more annoying than Luther Soruda troop in my opinion after finished today storyboard
    and I believe that there're two-three type of them according to their color
    the close combat one and the one that spam spell
    I need to go back and check again
    Last edited by mickbis; Jan 25, 2017 at 03:33 AM.

Oh yeah... The servers are up now huh...?

Weak to Dark. lol. You get a Gimegid and you get a Gimegid, everyone gets a Gimegid! Walking into that mission expecting Wind weak mobs made me pick the wrong build though, so that took longer than necessary.

Can we please take a brief moment to acknowledge just how out of place this guy's face is amongst the rest of the the cast?
    Spoiler!

"I'd never cheat on Matoi, but...damn girl."
    Spoiler!

On a related note, it was interesting to see Phaleg express an emotion besides amusement in Vegas. I'm anxious to see the translated script and see the specifics of what she's saying.

well i can't help. matoi don't have much about her asset

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    well i can't help. matoi don't have much about her asset
    Not according to the fanart I've seen.

milkpanda really likes drawing Matoi.