Page 11 of 318 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Episode 4 is secretly a fan's private server for the game. Your character is sleeping for 2 years because it took the creator that long to make the server after the game shut down.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

The real real answer is that Klotho needed time to restock his wallets.

quick answers, my japanese isn't the best, so...

1. why woke up in the freezer

not ordinary freezer, mainly to clear out all the darker matter

Yes, persona takes the profound darkfalz matter from matoi and us

but fighting with profound darkfalz apparently cause us to absorb a lot of darker matter

apparently...

Specially when the whole EP4-1 always remind us that we are one that give a lot of contribution in the fight

2. what's the relation between Earth and Arks

Different Universe, Subspace

Arks Universe -> Arks are real
    Earth Universe -> Game

(Remember when Aurora says that photoners threw fail copies of xion to subspace?
    Pretty much the same idea)

and I think that's also the unregistered Arks part, those are just players in Earth Universe, if I'm not mistaking Hishigi is to find Bugs in the game? (I didn't pay attention on that part, my bad)

3. Where is Xiao

Busy try to find a way to stop Profound Darkfalz in mother ship

If you've completed EP3, after fighting Profound Darkfalz, there's a part where he says that because of our time travel power thingy, somehow someway It just tp himself back to where he wasn't dead (Didn't pay attention on this part too)

So that's why in the beginning of the story , Sierra says that this two years they've been keep on fighting PD

And that's also why Uruku become the leader of these whole system
    and that chart shows up explains what everyone's doing

and now we and Matoi are a special role called "Guardian"
    if i'm not mistaking it means we can do whatever we feel like doing(?)

4. why is there anyone in Tokyo

It's the power that similar to quna's weapon(?)
    It seems to be using photon to create an area to let Earth Universe human to go through or something like that, and actually we're beating up stuff in there?
    (not paying attention)

but you'll get the idea when you saw the
    キャラクタークリエイト体験版 ベンチマーク設定6 映像 on youtube?

It shows what the Earth Universe actually sees
    Last edited by Shirou66; Jan 28, 2016 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    I don't really get that part tho. I mean, Matoi should have cleared us when we were turning into pd (i guess she didn't since we turn into persona in bad end). And later on Persona ended eating all of it to be the PD. So we should be clear or something...
    And then the player character goes and beats up PD, absorbing part of it.

For the bad ending, the player character deliberately turns into [Persona] through contact with the Coat Edge they used to kill [Persona] and Matoi, which was contaminated by negative photons afterwards.

Oh good, I was afraid this was going to be Phantasy Sword Art Online. Turns out it's just Phantasy Star Ocean 3. Or maybe it's Phantasy Last Starfighter. I honestly could not give one steaming turd anymore, it's not like the story does. Thanks for getting me invested in an epic space opera for the past four fucking years just to take a hard left into this weaboo wet dream where video game characters come to life.

I have never seen a franchise so expertly self destruct. But then again, y'know, this is SEGA. There's a minimum quota of paint huffing required to work there.

So... how much of the Arks did they freeze? Did they freeze like, thousands of them? Or only a select few?

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    So... how much of the Arks did they freeze? Did they freeze like, thousands of them? Or only a select few?
    My guess is.......only us and Matoi? AFAIK, both us and Matio are the only one with the capability to cleanse negative photons. And I am surprised we mastered that during 2-years cryosleep.

I guess other thing worth mentioned that when the enemies glowing blue and shown their 'abnormal' side (like T-Rex's laser beam), if you look at the blue core that pop up, for a second you can see the logo that showed up during Rina's explanation on Episode 2 of the anime.

Might be red herring, though; since I failed to get a clear shot of the logo.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

i was wonder are ARKS is 4th dimension race or something else to fix the virus darkness program spreading bug on Earth?, a bit Star Ocean 3 but related to PSO2 animation.

Why can't I activate story board node N-2?
    From ship 1 with love!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Why can't I activate story board node N-2?
    N-2 needs you to unlock/complete Tokyo free field. Complete EP4-1 story mission (a.k.a. Guardian Awaking), then you should be on the right track to unlock the free field
    Last edited by Zeroem; Jan 28, 2016 at 11:31 PM. Reason: adding some points and clarification
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"