Page 184 of 318 FirstFirst ... 84134174181182183184185186187194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3179

It is another multiple choice section. I forgot what the other choices were though. I think one of them might put the blame on Mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    It is another multiple choice section. I forgot what the other choices were though. I think one of them might put the blame on Mother.
    The choices were either say the cause was because of Mother's invasion on the ARKs ship or because you and Matoi have met back up.

The latter of which I may be exaggerating a bit on this one but what was more eventful during that last story, from Player-chan's POV, seeing Matoi in person again or an "invasion" that lasted probably all of 20 min?

All is right with the world once more.
    Spoiler!

I mean, she uses Ilgrants on natives, but no one's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Spoiler!

All that matters is that "Player" can hang out with their girlfriend.

You know, Ult Amduscia becoming a thing because of Player and Matoi's reunion does kinda make sense. I mean, I know Mother attacking Oracle is the more plausible sounding theory (by Xierra and Xiao) but when you consider that Dio Hunar's host is Persona and Xion, it doesn't sound too far fetched.

Its possible that Dio Hunar sensed Player and Matoi's reunion and that maybe its host, Persona and Xion, wanted the both of them to be the one to destroy PD. The Dio Hunar flashback a few chapters back already implied that Dio Hunar still retained its attachment to Matoi (and maybe Player too) after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Spoiler!

Now if she could just swap out those extremely uncomfortable high heels of hers with something similar to her awesome-looking Claris Claes II boots... I get that maybe the intent for making Matoi wear those high heels was probably to make her look a little more adult-like in light of her assuming the big sister role for certain characters but she was already naturally taller than the known characters who admire her (except for Aika).

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    All that matters is that "Player" can hang out with their girlfriend.
    Except for players who find Matoi annoying and have another female ARKS member as their waifu :v

After all, not everyone liked a character that shoved into their faces and destined to be your character's canon waifu no matter what do you choose.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Oct 22, 2016 at 08:31 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Easiest way not to get involved with Matoi is to not have you character involve in story quest and just make story of your own for your character. But yh this game's story basically shoved Matoi to your characters face whether you like it or not. For me, Matoi and my MC are just close friends who swore to protect each other and that's it unless Sega decided to shove her deeper to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Except for players who find Matoi annoying and have another female ARKS member as their waifu :v

After all, not everyone liked a character that shoved into their faces and destined to be your character's canon waifu no matter what do you choose.
    When i started the game with EP3 i found Matoi annoying, but after finishing EP1/EP2 she wasn't that annoying anymore. After some more EP3 chapters i was waiting for more cutscenes with Matoi.

NPC marriage when? Or Bakatsugi partner card when?

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Easiest way not to get involved with Matoi is to not have you character involve in story quest and just make story of your own for your character. But yh this game's story basically shoved Matoi to your characters face whether you like it or not. For me, Matoi and my MC are just close friends who swore to protect each other and that's it unless Sega decided to shove her deeper to us.
    In my case,i'll just make my characters(CxL&Light) think of her as their little sister that always get into trouble. lol
    Satomi 'll be a very close friend to her.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

I think its worth mentioning that Player was probably unconscious or probably couldn't hear anything when Matoi confessed in MB 3-6 so Player and Matoi are still just really close friends because neither have done much to move their relationship any further.

Personally, Matoi only felt forced in EP1 as the wounded bird thing she had was like a try too hard attempt to make us feel attached to her. EP2 changed that once Matoi was more involved in the Story, proved to be a powerful combatant on her own, pulls her own share of the weight as your teammate and can show some decent display of wisdom from time to time.

I've always appreciated that Matoi isn't some damsel-in-distress that needs your help all the time (*cough* Echo *cough*). Rather, its more so that you have to save her from herself. When I first played through EP2, I was sure that at some point, Luther would kidnap the (at the time) frail Matoi and Player would have to rescue her but thank goodness they didn't do that.