Page 235 of 318 FirstFirst ... 135185225232233234235236237238245285 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3179

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    It was pretty uncomfortable watching Pietro hug Elisabeth like that because I was worried Pietro might accidentally kill her with his pointy horn.
    I was laughing because off the odd animations, Elizabeth barely moving made it look hilarious awkward.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nJDaE1BvNw 「The Two Claris Claes」

In a recent development today Vice Commander of the Combat unit Claris Claes, seriously SEGA give her an actual name, was placed under intensive care earlier this evening claiming it was from a bad fall. Eyewitness accounts say otherwise citing she was training with another ARKs member who some claim is the partner of fabled Guardian [Player]. I for one am happy to know ARKs houses such powerful people to protect our way of life.

When we come back we will have an in depth look on how to tell the difference between Earthlings and ARKs. Plus an exclusive look at how two Earthling females act while they are alone I must warn you this might not be safe for children to see viewer discretion is advised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enz8k0Cevic 「Two Close Friends」
    I love this comment and I demand we get a cutscene like this in-game since Claris Claes demanded Matoi uses her full power next training session instead of just letting Claris win.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I love this comment and I demand we get a cutscene like this in-game since Claris Claes demanded Matoi uses her full power next training session instead of just letting Claris win.
    Spur of the moment really with about 8 or so edits before I liked what I typed. Then the 「Two Close Friends」 showed up was like I can work that in. On a side note I'm kinda surprised there is no type of news reporting in the story like PSU had. But that might've not been very popular or people hated the character and SEGA wanted a always smiling idol esque character to report the news. I was like other CASTs in the game "why does Gurhal like this 'woman' she just reported the death of many people like it was the goddamn weather".

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    I'm kinda surprised there is no type of news reporting in the story like PSU had. But that might've not been very popular or people hated the character and SEGA wanted a always smiling idol esque character to report the news. I was like other CASTs in the game "why does Gurhal like this 'woman' she just reported the death of many people like it was the goddamn weather".
    In universe explanation, PSU had an established society spread over three planets, most people lived pretty regular lives, and you got to meet a lot of regular people on each planet, either as clients or as NPCs who are just out and about minding their own business. They'll have more entertainment and media similar to ours. PSO2 on the other, seems to focus more on a military type organization than a regular society with regular people. There's probably normal people who live in the residential areas of ORACLE (The city areas, like what you can see under the Shop lobby), but I get the feeling ORACLE is definitely more researcher/military oriented. I doubt they'd need TV news network of that type. Plus, Quna's music is enough.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Patty and Tea would make the perfect news reporting team. If they can't secure a TV gig, they could just be independent internet news reporters... assuming Oracle has anything aimilar to internet.

They both have a distaste for information hiding and strongly believe that everyone deserves to know what's happening in the world.

Hurry up, Kazanboshi! We must know what happened with God Complex and Herbert killing Mama!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Hurry up, Kazanboshi! We must know what happened with God Complex and Herbert killing Mama!
    My Japanese isn't good enough for a reliable translation but I can do a brief summary of what happens in this part at least

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Dec 12, 2016 at 06:25 AM.

I still like Phaleg as a character and for bringing an actual challenge to Player but I really do wish to see her smug attitude wiped off at some point. Personally, Phaleg acting like she's hot shit and then leaving while only teasing her true power has gotten a little too repetitive. Maybe something as epic and hilarious like Player (or Matoi, ARKS own monstrously strong hottie) cutting off Phaleg's braided ponytail without her realizing it as a way to show off their own true speed would be awesome to see.

Seriously, I really wanna see Matoi go into Sadist mode again after too much of seeing Matoi being too nice (not that I dislike Matoi being nice). I'd also like to see a cutscene showing the aftermath of Matoi and Claris Claes III's serious training session, preferably with CCIII utterly terrified of Matoi's true power

Anyway,
    [140-C]
    Spoiler!

[141-C]
    Spoiler!

Mother arrival on Earth caused the extinction of Dinosaur and her fragment from impact later formed and become Moon....
    so that why ether existed on this Earth...
    Ardem motive didn't sound that terrifying... however he intent to forcefully guide earth humanity this time and that sound really suspicious
    Last edited by mickbis; Dec 12, 2016 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
    Mother arrival on Earth caused the extinction of Dinosaur and her fragment from impact later formed and become Moon....
    so that why ether existed on this Earth...
    Ardem motive didn't sound that terrifying... however he intent to forcefully guide earth humanity this time and that sound really suspicious
    Theia Impact/Giant Impact happened during the formation of the Earth, not when dinosaurs exist. She slept millions of years and I'm gonna assume that Ether wasn't that strong to influence the world heavily until she woke by probably Profound Darkness temporary awakening that woke her up/ or when Aratron woke her up, but I'm gonna assume that it's mostly like PD's temp awakening.

I'm also finding complications with Photoner's attempt to clone Xion, did they really took millions of years just trying to copy her and end up creating Proto Copy Xion(Mother) which is probably millions of years before they accidentally create Perfect Dark Copy Xion(PD) which is probably a few hundred years before the events of PSO2? PSO2's timeline is sure messed up.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Dec 12, 2016 at 11:54 AM.