Page 246 of 318 FirstFirst ... 146196236243244245246247248249256296 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3179

......................I'm actually worried with the story of EP4 now.

I dunno why, but I just got this vibe that the writer are gonna rush the story to solve all missing plot points in the most disappointing way. Well, I seriously hope that this feeling I got would be wrong, since I (personally) felt 'Phantoms saga' got potential to be above average. While waiting for SEGA to write a satisfying way for ARKS to finally kill the final boss.

Anyway, that aether land seemed familiar......
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    ......................I'm actually worried with the story of EP4 now.

I dunno why, but I just got this vibe that the writer are gonna rush the story to solve all missing plot points in the most disappointing way. Well, I seriously hope that this feeling I got would be wrong, since I (personally) felt 'Phantoms saga' got potential to be above average. While waiting for SEGA to write a satisfying way for ARKS to finally kill the final boss.

Anyway, that aether land seemed familiar......

But for SEGA to rush THAT content is actually a good thing?

If it means ending any Story content related to Earth, then they can rush the crap out of it!

Doesn't matter if the story suck, I just can't wait to find out how the final boss of ep4 looks like and beat the crap out of it. Their final boss design always look sickeningly awesome to fight against.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Is this an EX Chapter, or Ep5? I figured Episode 4 wasn't gonna be a stand alone story. Still feel like the current story as is for Ep4 was really rushed though.
    Chapter 8.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    But for SEGA to rush THAT content is actually a good thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    If it means ending any Story content related to Earth, then they can rush the crap out of it!
    Rushing things, for any reason, is not okay. While I do agree that this episode's writing is less than stellar and a result of SEGA shooting themselves in the feet (by making the anime linked to the story, making it full of cliches); I disagree with rushing the story line because of that. Earth is just a prime material for story that's a shame to be rushed just because most (and by most, I meant most western players.....which are not the intended demography) people thought the current story sucked balls.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Dec 17, 2016 at 08:39 AM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Honestly, in hindsight, the story itself is really not that bad, sure it's riddled with cliches, but other episodes were too (time travelling shenanigans always leave a sour taste, more so when it's done in such a sloppy way).

The big issue with EP4 is and has always been the pacing of it. The introduction lingered forever (one or two board for high schol peeping, one or two boards for Hagito and one or two boards for Bethor would have been more than enough. instead that whole part is almost half of the chapters in the entire episode) , and now that we finally get to the thick of it, they just cram all the good things that could come from it into one chapter. Ardem is clearly a more credible and ambiguous villain than what we got so far, which is kinda refreshing, and I think that part is the one that could use more development.

When you see the one part that was paced correctly (from Hitsugi meeting Kohri again up to Mother's attack on ARKS ship), the story was actually fairly enjoyable for what it is. (minus details like shota Falz Cat Aru, which I'll be nice enough to overlook). Then again it's just my take on it !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Dec 17, 2016 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Honestly, in hindsight, the story itself is really not that bad, sure it's riddled with cliches, but other episodes were too (time travelling shenanigans always leave a sour taste, more so when it's done in such a sloppy way).

The big issue with EP4 is and has always been the pacing of it. The introduction lingered forever (one or two board for high schol peeping, one or two boards for Hagito and one or two boards for Bethor would have been more than enough. instead that whole part is almost half of the chapters in the entire episode) , and now that we finally get to the thick of it, they just cram all the good things that could come from it into one chapter. Ardem is clearly a more credible and ambiguous villain than what we got so far, which is kinda refreshing, and I think that part is the one that could use more development.

When you see the one part that was paced correctly (from Hitsugi meeting Kohri again up to Mother's attack on ARKS ship), the story was actually fairly enjoyable for what it is. (minus details like shota Falz Cat Aru, which I'll be nice enough to overlook). Then again it's just my take on it !
    My thoughts exactly. I actually like Episode 4, it's honestly not any worse than anything before it. If i'm gonna be honest, I enjoyed Episode 4 more than Episode 1. Episode 1 sucked until the resurrection of Falz. On top of that, I feel like waiting for each story update made the worse parts seem longer, but the pacing was unarguably messed up. Sega really dropped the ball on that.

I noticed they were basically reimagining a more anime Phantasy Star II, and that alone kept me interested, to see how they would keep going with the story.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

I could care less about principles and what's not okay. EP4 is so horrid, people lose nothing from having it rushed.

EP4 is certainly worst than previous Episodes. Most of you had already admitted that the writing is downright terrible and the only reason why you're all so lenient on it is simply due to tolerance level.

EP1 may have pacing issues but at least your own created character is actually goddamn relevant to the Story and has a meaningful presence.

The worst part about EP4 is how disinterested it is in developing its previous universe in favor of a brand new one... Why? A bunch of players were probably actually invested in the setting established by EP1 to 3. Why suddenly create a new one and expect people to care about that now?

well pretty sure earth saga is for the sake of killing pd. xiao and photon are not enough to finish off pd.so sega bring xion clone and ether and ardem he may have something else but the bad thing of ep4 are earth itself and school girl life make it worst.