Page 315 of 318 FirstFirst ... 215265305312313314315316317318 LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3179

That made me laugh a little too hard. Consider my drink spit out.

The only way to make this perfect is to combine both One Punch Man and Maron into one meme.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    it's funny because this bug has existed since df elder. there is a small position when he does a two arm thrust onto the platform where both arms can hit you simultaneously meaning when you block, you still take a chunk of damage anyway. i wouldn't expect this to be fixed any time soon or at all tbh.
    I did speculate that some of her attacks are multihit at the same timestamp which causes unblockable Just Guard. So I'm now wrong then.

Welp, one can only hope that since Phaleg fight has more frequency of this bug, people will report and it will be fixed.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I find it charming that the player is still exhausted during the cutscene after that vigorous 47 seconds.
    Well,throwing Maron to make a high damage like that is quite exhausting you know.LoL

Joke aside,since in story I assume that Player-Chan's class is probably Fi/Hu.So no wonder why he/she seems to be exhausted in the cutscenes.Knowing that she's hard for close range type.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

The Coat Doublis that Player uses in cutscenes is an all-class weapon, though. Kind of a handicap too since its a 12* weapon and being an all-class weapon by default means that its damage output isn't so great.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    The Coat Doublis that Player uses in cutscenes is an all-class weapon, though.
    I think it can be assumed that the Player is either Hunter or Fighter, since Persona uses Coat Edge D and Coat Doublis D, and since Persona is just an alternate timeline version of the player, the Player and Persona should be using the same weapons.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I think it can be assumed that the Player is either Hunter or Fighter, since Persona uses Coat Edge D and Coat Doublis D, and since Persona is just an alternate timeline version of the player, the Player and Persona should be using the same weapons.
    Though in the first Katori cutscene of EP4, Player is said to have a reputation for having mastered all the classes in canon. EP4 Player has completely diverged from Persona's path, after all.

hmmm S ranked Phaleg with Superior Wanda

So this thread is basically dead now? There isn't much left to discuss. They BS'd most of the story, and that about covers Episode 4.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.