Page 51 of 318 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Are we not going to talk about how Regius literally has the power to brainwash people? Isn't that dangerous? He c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶i̶l̶y̶ has already abused said ability once to send everyone after a witch hunt for our heads.

That asshole never even apologized. :/
    There is, actually, a cutscene where he expresses regret over his actions in general during (and leading up to) that incident. He doesn't really apologize directly, IIRC, but it's clear he acknowledges his mistakes

Also, don't you think this is one of the reasons ARKS was reorganized?
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Are we not going to talk about how Regius literally has the power to brainwash people? Isn't that dangerous? He c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶i̶l̶y̶ has already abused said ability once to send everyone after a witch hunt for our heads.

That asshole never even apologized. :/
    He did apologize, even offered to step down, but you said don't quit. So with that, you forgave him and he vowed never again.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Sure, anything. If you want any images from that particular section of either Materials Collection book, just holler.
    I might just have to heheh. Some of the kanji on the image was a little blurrier than I imagined but I was able to make a gist of what half of the page says. Some I had to make guesses. You seem to know a little bit of Japanese too judging from the comments in your topic, so any critique on my dictation is appreciated.

This appears to be timeline format of what we learned in episode 2.

Here is what I have. This image is for reference for Before Light History, 1, 20, 50. This is 200, ???, 500.

I'm sorry in advance for how big this post is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Japanese

~~~

(光歴以前)

フォトナー、 惑星シオンへとたどり着く。

その場にて、 惑星シオン自身でもある 「考える海」 と遭遇。 全宇宙で初めて対話に成功する。

~~~

光歴

元年

「光歴」 紀元。

粒子 「フォトン」 の存在とエネルギー転用の方法がシオンよりもたらされる。 外宇宙航行の実現。

~~~

20年代

フォトナー、 シオンからの依頼もあったが何よりもフォトナー自身の要望によって、 惑星シオンを外装で包み込んだマザーシップを建造。

~~~

50年代

アークスシップの元となる艦船24艦完成。 外宇宙調査団 「オラクル」 の設立。 外宇宙調査の開始。

~~~

200年代

オラクル、 数々の銀河を巡り版図を急速に拡大する。

~~~

???年代

惑星ウォパルをはじめとしたさまざまな惑星が、 フォトナーの技術によって環境調整などの惑星改造を施される。

~~~

500年代

フオトナー、 シオンを模倣する形でフォトンた意思と演算能力を与えた人造全知存在の創造に着手。

人造全知存在の作成理由は、 全宇宙に版図を広げ肥大化したフォトナーの組織管理を任せるため。

シオンフォトナーの行いの先にあるものに興味を持ち、 その行為を黙認。 撒初の人造全知存在完成。 制御不能のためこれを亜空間に投棄。

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rough translation

~~~

(Earlier Light History)

Photoners reach Planet Xion.

Once there, they confront the Planet Xion itself, a living ocean. They succeed for the first time with interacting with the entire universe.

~~~

Light History

1st Year

The Light History era.

The existing "photon" particle's energy conversion is brought about by Xion. Outer space navagation is realized.

~~~

The 20's

Photoners, upon the direct request by Xion personally, constructed the mothership's exterior wrapped around Planet Xion herself.

~~~

The 50's

Completion of the underlying 24 ARKS ship vessels. Outer Space Research Team, "Oracle," is established. Outer space research begins.

~~~

The 200's

Oracle tours a number of galaxies, rapidly expanding its territory.

~~~

The ???'s

Planet Vopal among other planets are subject to planet remodeling, including environmental adjustments depending on Photoner technology.

~~~

The 500's

Photoners embarked on the creation of a synthetic omniscient presence with the intention of computing the power of photons in a way that mimics Xion.

The purpose of creating the synthetic omniscient presence was for the Photoners to expand their organized control across the entire universe.

Interested in what they accomplish, Xion tolerates the actions of the Photoners. Creation of the first man made omniscient presence is completed.* It is discarded into subspace for being uncontrollable.

*撒初 ???-new. Not sure about the kanji on this one.

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

@CocoCrispy Added the last bits of the pre-ARKS timeline in better quality. I also threw on some stuff from the Elder War period since we're talking about additions. Try rotating the images; I took them on my phone and forgot to rotate them before I uploaded it.

Spoiler!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    You are the only one equating playing Hitsugi with council of 6 members and honestly have no idea why.
    Cause there is a gigantic difference between average ARKS and Maria, so being better than average ARKS (which are usually shown weak) doesn't put anyone remotely close to Maria.
    Just above average ARKS (that have still gone through intense training).
    Because everyone in this thread have their different take of what Sierra meant as good. Some people rage that Hitsugi are said to be as good as ARKS. The question is, which ARKS? In fact, that's the another problem. What basis and who did Sierra use as comparison to Hitsugi? Average ARKS? Or someone at high position?

There are 2 intepretations of Sierra's comment.
    1. Since the big picture are 'investigation of irregular immigrant ARKS', Sierra's compliment could meant that Hitsugi's photon manipulation is as good as regular ARKS that's not redshirt and not named.
    2. Sierra did talked with Casra in somewhat not-formal mannerism, so it's up to speculation whether Sierra directly compare Hitsugi to one of the named ARKS (which might be Reda for all we care ), and found Hitsugi is as strong as that person in comparison.

Which one is the case? Well, that........is up to speculations.
    Last edited by Zeroem; Apr 13, 2016 at 08:53 PM.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Speaking of the Avis mind control, I find it hilarious that Risa was mind controlled to kill you too even though she's quite possibly the only ARKS op that would have had no problem being told to kill you without having to be brainwashed.

I'm well aware that Avis does not discriminate on who needs to be mind controlled but I just thought that Risa was a poor choice, from a story perspective, for the miniboss fight before the Council fight since there are hints that the PC doesn't like her at all nor are they actually friends with her. She just felt like an unnecessary addition to that specific part of that story. It would have made more sense to have Io or Azanami fighting against the PC instead of Risa since they are on a more convincingly friendly level with the PC. My only guess as to why Risa was involved in that fight (besides the fact that she's popular) is to make her look more sympathetic.

Further hints that the PC probably doesn't like Risa is that during the current released chapter of EP4, when the PC is taking Hitsugi and Aru on a tour on Oracle, Risa was definitely not on the PC's list of people they wanted Hitsugi and Aru to meet. In fact, the PC was probably trying to direct them away from Risa.

I don't think the PC was even doing that. Lisa isn't fucked up as she was if you look at her scene in EP3 Chapter 6(or was it 7?), she still has control with her insane self if she attempt to go overboard. You can blame Luther for screwing her up in the first place. Everyone we know in the game deeply hates in him even our character does, even Luther himself says your character deeply hate him when you didn't follow his guide in the story quest inside Double's Inner Universe.

I mean even Aru can sense she was a good person.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Apr 13, 2016 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post

I mean even Aru can sense she was a good person.
    That, or its a case of innocence is bliss. Aru's probably too immature to tell the difference between "nice" and "psycho".

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    That, or its a case of innocence is bliss. Aru's probably too immature to tell the difference between "nice" and "psycho".
    But Lisa has a good conscience!
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

I am still wondering what Support Partners are. Are they Bioroids? Androids? Miniature clones?