Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3643444546

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Also, Level 2 blast damage was super nerfed, so now it only does 30% of the power notation.
    to be clear, the lv 1 we were referring to is medium and lv 2 is large. lv 1 was nerfed to 30%, lv 2 is unchanged

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    to be clear, the lv 1 we were referring to is medium and lv 2 is large. lv 1 was nerfed to 30%, lv 2 is unchanged
    Oh, okay. I was thinking that no charge is Lv. 1, Charge 1 is Lv. 2, and Full Charge is Lv. 3.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Oh, okay. I was thinking that no charge is Lv. 1, Charge 1 is Lv. 2, and Full Charge is Lv. 3.
    that's normally how i refer to it myself, but since the person i quoted used 1/2 instead of 1/2/3, i did as well for the context of my post. sorry for the confusion.

hello i was wondering if someone would give me some suggested candy set up for pets? All the information i find are rather old and not sure if its up to date.

Also what about rings i still have no clue which rings would benefit summoner the most.

Quote Originally Posted by deusalkaiser View Post
    hello i was wondering if someone would give me some suggested candy set up for pets? All the information i find are rather old and not sure if its up to date.

Also what about rings i still have no clue which rings would benefit summoner the most.
    This original post was in March so my response is for people who might google a similar question and end up here.
    At the time of this post (Jun 2018) the best right ring is R/Photon Flare as it gave 200 t-atk for 30 seconds. Sega have nerfed rings in the past so this could be a less desirable ring by the time you read this.

There was no best left ring, summoner only had access to one L/Near Auto Target which is mostly useful to prevent your pet returning to you mid combat. This mostly happens during long boss fights such as EQ. The ring has the downside that it can get your pet killed as it flies off into instant death attacks such as Loser/Omega Loser instant death sword rain.

Sega had introduced a lot of new candy on a regular basis and made some older candy almost impossible to re-obtain if you missed them the first time. They also introduced Super versions of existing candy with higher values that are able to stack with the lower version of the candy. Pets themselves fall into categories; bossing, mobbing, Rykros Staff spamming, so the candy assigned should match what you will be doing with the pet. Since new candy will always be introduced and old candy will become harder to obtain the best advice is to try the pet out and see what role it fills for you, then add candy to compliment that role.
    Failing that at the time of this post 14* pets were introduced and 14* Wanda(or its evolved form 14* Jinga) are very suitable all around pets that can be built with 2 defensive candies and 2 offensive candies and is ready to go for almost all content in the game.