Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2734353637383940 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Problem is that it's extremely difficult to connect with awakened attacks on bosses that don't hold still very often, and Torim Spiral still outdoes it if you're allowed the time to get it off.
    There are plenty of cases where you may not have time to get off a full torim spiral on a stunned boss. Viola is also good for tough normal mobs or mini bosses.

Should I get new skills - Long distance love and Assist share?

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Should I get new skills - Long distance love and Assist share?
    Yes, they're both on par with skills like long time assist for Te. Not having them makes the class way less convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    There are plenty of cases where you may not have time to get off a full torim spiral on a stunned boss. Viola is also good for tough normal mobs or mini bosses.
    How do you use Viola? I mean are there some specific situations where using Viola is better than using any other pets? I'm struggling with Viola since it feels so clunky.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    How do you use Viola? I mean are there some specific situations where using Viola is better than using any other pets? I'm struggling with Viola since it feels so clunky.
    It's for tough, slow, mobs where Maron or Torim/Aero are overkill and/or too slow, but you still want high dps.

1) Where can I get synchro pet? nvm I've got it from tekker
    2) Invincibility roll - worth getting it? For how much time pet will become invulnerable?
    Last edited by rsod; Nov 18, 2016 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    1) Where can I get synchro pet? nvm I've got it from tekker
    2) Invincibility roll - worth getting it? For how much time pet will become invulnerable?
    1. Synchro drops in Las Vegas and the vegas riding quests, to answer that question.
    1. I don't know how long it makes them invulnerable but I can't imagine it's long enough to be worth using.

So all class can use pet from now on...Summerer sub is really going to be a thing?

That dragon looked really great, really excited about the pet all class changes xD

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    So all class can use pet from now on...Summerer sub is really going to be a thing?
    I really doubt summoner sub is going to be a thing. The main thing I see people subbing Su for is techs on non-tech classes without having to rely on element weak hits for damage. Which is nice. I've been having a lot of fun with Gu/Su lately, but I can't think of many serious applications for pets as other classes other than maron. The biggest reason for this is the majority of the pet skills are main class only anyway (Unless they're changing that). I can't think of a class with main class skills that can make up for the loss of Support Fire, Sympathy, and alter ego.

EDIT: Well no, Su sub is gonna be a thing. It's already a thing. It's just that these changes aren't gonna be enough to make it usurp any of the big subclasses for endgame content unless you're soloing.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Nov 19, 2016 at 12:51 AM.