Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

So 90 is the limit for s-atk or it's a shared cap for all the stats? And how can i get a pet 13*? (i've the premium if that can help :X)

Quote Originally Posted by Arzon View Post
    So 90 is the limit for s-atk or it's a shared cap for all the stats? And how can i get a pet 13*? (i've the premium if that can help :X)
    For the wonda pet, it seems 90 s-atk is the cap, but the torim goes to 100 s-atk or maybe even higher - but there is no overall stat cap like a mag, just the individual one

the 13* wonda egg drops from the toyko train boss in extra hard, i saw a 13* torim egg drop from td3 in XH (1 in the dropcharts) but i have no idea where the proper drop is
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Oh i see, thanks.
    So basically i can just get a pet and feed it whatever i can, even at cap, until it have all maxed, right?
    And i've a 11* ticket weapon exchange, can i use it for an egg 11*? D:
    Last edited by Arzon; Jan 29, 2016 at 02:05 PM.

Yep, you can feed it what you want to it appears and it'll have no negitive effects, obviously you'd wanna prioritse your attacking stat you use and HP first but extra stats dont matter.

10*+ eggs can't be sold or traded atm, so unfortunately you have to farm for the higher raritys
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Ok, now i know everything it's important, still 1 thing i need to know (because i used them on the 6* basic wanda, damn me), how can i remove the candys? (and the caramel since we're here xD)

Ok, now i know everything it's important, still 1 thing i need to know (because i used them on the 6* basic wanda, damn me), how can i remove the candys? (and the caramel since we're here xD)
    Ok 5 things:

1) moving candy about in the box is free

2) Destorying a candy in the box requires a candy crusher/destoryer (idk). its in the pet assistant shop (4th option on the main menu). its a red spraycan icon and it takes 10 grinders per one. Using it you have to go into the same option to move candy about, click on the candy in the box and its the second option (temp remove), when you hit confirm it'll say blahblahblah and get you to confirm using the crushers

3) Removing a candy and saving it for later use needs an item from the recycle shop costing 8 ac items, which well, is expensive..

4) Caramel cubes can be removed using the caramel crushers, these cost 8excubes each from the excube shop. I forgot the options to pick but theres a sticky on the main pso2 board for that.

5) You can rarity evolve your pet from 6* -> whatever rarity your new egg is, the 3rd option on the pet lab sets this off. it carrys over everything from before and saved alot of hassle.

Consult the sticky :http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231952 for precise menu locations etc

Thank you again, for the link too *-*, see you in game!

Thank you again, for the link too *-*, see you in game!
    No problem

The grind is real jesus christ
    Spoiler!

So what does Limit Breaking a 13* pet do ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    So what does Limit Breaking a 13* pet do ?
    aside from the level cap increasing by (1 i think) and maybe getting lv5 on the personality (I didnt double check >_<) I have no idea. my connections been terrible today so i've not even been able to play and see if it got a new skill (at least nothing shows up on the subpalletes etc)

I'll do a stat comparision between 100 -> 101 if i get it. I'm using random pso2 ES chips inbetween cooldowns to power it along. but if anyone else has insight please share
    Last edited by Dnd; Jan 29, 2016 at 03:50 PM.