Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 354243444546 LastLast

so the type is tech atk, but stats using whatever switch use, so stat base skill is usable while type atk skill is unuseable rite? but what about pet PA?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

all pet damage is tech damage; there are currently no exceptions

Hey there,
    I have another question. I know you already explained a lot but the whole thing about R and S attack is a bit confusing to me. If I pick a braver as a subclass, should I feed my mag with Striking or Ranged? Also, If I pick braver as a subclass would I be crippling my self if I decided to feed my mag T-attack and not use the switches?

Quote Originally Posted by Loreatus View Post
    Hey there,
    I have another question. I know you already explained a lot but the whole thing about R and S attack is a bit confusing to me. If I pick a braver as a subclass, should I feed my mag with Striking or Ranged? Also, If I pick braver as a subclass would I be crippling my self if I decided to feed my mag T-attack and not use the switches?
    Braver has equal s and r atk, so it would depend on which atk up you decide to get. I'd go with s-atk, since the only other r-atk class that was good as a sub for Su was Gu, and Gu sub isn't as useful now that sub class chain got nerfed, and the 999,999 damage cap exist for all of the relevant content.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Braver has equal s and r atk, so it would depend on which atk up you decide to get. I'd go with s-atk, since the only other r-atk class that was good as a sub for Su was Gu, and Gu sub isn't as useful now that sub class chain got nerfed, and the 999,999 damage cap exist for all of the relevant content.
    Thank you so much for the fast response

Sooo I'm here to bother you with questions once again... can anyone explain what is the difference between Maron and Melon pets? I know that Maron becomes a bomb by absorbing damage and blows up over time so you have to use strike attack before he goes kaboom on his own... is Melon the same in that regard? What is different, except that Melon is green...?

Marron has very high HP but very low defenses. Takes 3 hits (I think ?) to go to level 1 (bigger and red) and 4 more to go to level 2 (becomes even bigger and with fumes coming out of it). You can throw only once then it does a big kaboom that does tons of damage (mostly at level 2)

Melon has very low HP but very high defenses. Takes 1 hit for level 1 and one more for level 2 (again if I remember correctly). Melon Strike, doesn't deal nearly as much damage as Marron strike, but to compensate, you can throw it several times in a row. Also does lower damage on some PAs, like Melon Break

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Marron has very high HP but very low defenses. Takes 3 hits (I think ?) to go to level 1 (bigger and red) and 4 more to go to level 2 (becomes even bigger and with fumes coming out of it). You can throw only once then it does a big kaboom that does tons of damage (mostly at level 2)
    3 hits for lv 1, 6 more hits for lv 2

Also, Level 2 blast damage was super nerfed, so now it only does 30% of the power notation.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post

Melon has very low HP but very high defenses. Takes 1 hit for level 1 and one more for level 2 (again if I remember correctly). Melon Strike, doesn't deal nearly as much damage as Marron strike, but to compensate, you can throw it several times in a row. Also does lower damage on some PAs, like Melon Break
    Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    3 hits for lv 1, 6 more hits for lv 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Also, Level 2 blast damage was super nerfed, so now it only does 30% of the power notation.
    Thank you for explaining