Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Just a couple of notes about the PAs.

Wonda Shock can stun. I'm not sure if it's a chance or 100% but I've seen it stun multiple times.

Torim Stab works like the first part of Gurren and puts Torim on the other side of the enemy if they're small enough. It also stops instantly once it reaches whatever you have targeted.

Torim Spiral needs to be charged for a while to do it's max damage.

Cery/Sari Territory starts doing more damage per pulse after a few seconds.

I'll check how long exactly Torim Spiral and Cery Territory need next time I'm on. If no one else does by then.

http://i.imgur.com/cuAuhhZ.png

Would you please take down this image? There's no data behind any of the numbers except for "Weak stance on, but not hitting weakspot" which completely kills the purpose.

Also, requesting source on: "Q. What damage type do pets have?
    Their damage does not count as Striking, Ranged or Tech.
    This means that they cannot be affected by Skills or Stances that specifically refer to these damage types."
    Last edited by Shirokami; Jan 28, 2016 at 05:00 PM.

Also questioning whether or not average stance should be used, since the skill clearly states that it boosts the three damage types and not your overall damage output.

Adding to my list of things about PAs

Wonda Pulsar and Torim Bullet seem to have a debuff effect that deals damage over time. It would explain why the damage from the hits is so low.

EDIT: also Chaser knocks things down.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 28, 2016 at 05:55 PM.

Q. Can Summoner subclass still use pets?
    No, pets are main class only. Yes, it's stupid.
    i fail to see how this is stupid classes can do to much as it is already. lets give away the main feature of another class....

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    i fail to see how this is stupid classes can do to much as it is already. lets give away the main feature of another class....
    It's stupid because pretty much there's no point in using Summoner as a subclass. No other class is as restrictive as Summoner when it comes to being used as a subclass.
    With all the "main class only" restrictions we've been getting, why create a subclass system to begin with...

Wish the class system in pso2 was more like the portable 2 games, only 4 base classes (melee, ranged, technic, hybrid), and being able to get whatever weapons we want using a point system (with each weapon type having different points requirements based on the class being used).
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jan 28, 2016 at 06:22 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

On the skill tree image, the description for All ATK (High) Up is a bit misleading, since the skill increases stats. The description makes it seem like it's a damage multiplier increase like All Attack Bonus. Since it's an image, it'll be more tedious to edit, but I'm just pointing that out in case you do want to change it.

Also, I haven't dabbled in Pet raising yet, but I'm assuming Pets act as items that can be shared among different characters on one's account?
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    Also, I haven't dabbled in Pet raising yet, but I'm assuming Pets act as items that can be shared among different characters on one's account?
    Once you use an egg it's tied to your character as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokami View Post
    Also, requesting source on: "Q. What damage type do pets have?
    hi

The attacks don't qualify for Fury Stance. This means they aren't striking (or ranged) attacks.
    The attacks don't qualify for head-shots. This means they aren't ranged attacks.
    The attacks don't qualify for Force or Techer's element Mastery skills. This means they aren't tech attacks.

Through process of elimination, they aren't striking, ranged, or tech attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Also questioning whether or not average stance should be used, since the skill clearly states that it boosts the three damage types and not your overall damage output.
    Really?
    無条件にダメージボーナスを得るスタンススキル
    Stance skill that grants an unconditional damage bonus.

I suppose the check for tech damage would be Normal Tech Advance, since most of pet damage is non-elemental.

Unfortunately I don't have a build with that. Does anyone have two Force build with equal TATK, one with NTA and one without?