Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Hey Rangers can you tell your DPS?

I will hit Lv 75 soon and I wonder how much damage you need to be useful for your group.

I need DMS info por Rifles and launchers.

Beside profound darkness, people still love WB, so just learn how to use them right is enough, no need for dps race

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post
    Beside profound darkness, people still love WB, so just learn how to use them right is enough, no need for dps race

My WB is LV 6 right now, Is that enough?

Hmm interesting, your build is totally different to mine, you only have 609 R-ATK?, you have a powerful weapon or something to compensate that? because I have 1800 R-ATK in total or so.

1800 is incredibly low. What units / weapon are you using, and what affixes do you have on them. And what's the stats on your mag currently?

i have 3k ratk (no drink, shifta, team buff). That 609 is your base stat, varies by race and mag's level

Yup I know 1800 is low, then what I'm doing wrong? I'm Lv 73, my mag is Lvl 183 or so and all levels are for R-ATK except 30 for Dex

My current weapon reaches 771 R-ATK or something and yeah maybe the problem are units because I don't find better units than "Blue Wings" set (I don't remember the name)

Well you definitely have an equipment issue. High-end 13* weapons range from 1300-1400 R-ATK at +10. What weapon are you using? Affixes?

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Well you definitely have an equipment issue. High-end 13* weapons range from 1300-1400 R-ATK at +10. What weapon are you using? Affixes?
    Oh yes my weapons aren't 13*, They are 11* and with +6 at max

Okay then, where Can I find the the "good" weapons? Because I did a ton of EQ an a few UQ but nothing yet.