Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

It's per character.

Super disappointed basewear is set colors. I don't like the outerwear much, so I just wanted to get the basewear, but alas, they will most likely never have green basewear that I like.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 29, 2016 at 02:30 AM.

I want ドレッシアオース[Ba] without the leggings, and with the shoes from トリリアムマリー影[Ba] in black.
    Very simple, yet impossible. Can't separate lower half, and can't change shoe color. SEGA doesn't care enough to provide alternate shoe colors.

Also, maybe it's just me, but only one of the underwears looks decent. Not a fan of polkadots.
    I bet they'll only have one decent underwear design per scratch, to keep people scratching to try and get it.

More fun to consider:
    - All outfits will be like this from now on. Well, except for probably collabo outfits.
    - The new outfits seem to be affected by the pot belly mesh issue.
    - If you can't afford a decent base wear (currently 15-20m), the chance of matching with any outer wears is extremely low.
    - Any colors for base and inner you buy now have a high chance of not matching with anything else later.

Well, I can't say I didn't expect these issues. SEGA always manages to screw things up somehow.

In other news, the beret is finally the type I wanted all these years.
    Except, it's slightly tilted and the accessory rotation feature won't let me tilt it slightly, only in huge increments. Grr.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Jan 29, 2016 at 02:43 AM.

Given how Sega are't going to bundle all three parts of the costume together (outside of Gold AC scratch), I have a bad feeling that it's going to be prohibitively expensive to string together a complete outfit in the future.

I expected them to pull this move anyway to draw more people into scratching. Eh.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Expensive as hell. Did SEGA not realize making bind on use rarity 4 star stuff would make prices ridiculously high?
    On top of that, base and inner colors aren't customizable. That means popular colors will be even more difficult to obtain.
    Should know by now after 4 years of playing that this makes them more money cause people will sooner AC scratch then fork over 20m.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

wait, so the outfits don't come with customisation, but instead they made it "build the costume yourself" spreading each into parts in scratch and you get only 1 part?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

you can do gold scratch for all part

Guys, you seriously though sega made this system to reduce the cost of fashion and let us have our dream character for no price? How naive lol. It was obvioulsy made with the intention of selling MORE AC scratches.
    There is a fish under the rock, shame on you for not seeing it.

Btw do you also think sega style and art direction wil suddenly change and all costumes will be perfect an appealing now? Think again.

inb4 SEA-tier ticket economy... ggrip